Anyone going to Vegas to see Mike in October?

Yep! Can we not DM on LPU anymore? I will send you my info, if we can…

1 Like

That’s why i asked for your info.

Haha…I didn’t want to post it here…I wanted to DM it to you.

Do you know how to do that?

1 Like

I’m gonna go to the Vegas show to see Mike as well.

3 Likes

I’m back! I can’t figure out how to DM…I think they killed that feature. Wanna send me your FB name?

1 Like

Nice! Feel free to hang out in line with us!

1 Like

I’ll try to be there before 5pm. My wife and I are both glad to see Mike perform. It’s gonna be awesome. Please save us a spot if you can.

1 Like

We shall do it! I can hardly wait…

Thank you, my wife and I are super excited!!! It looks like it’s going to be an amazing experience!!!

Yeah, I for sure wouldn’t miss this. I saw him at LoveLoud back in July and that was great but I’m really looking forward to the bigger set and smaller venue.

I just realized who you are in that LP Vegas thread on FB and sent you a friend request!

1 Like

I’m not on facebook but my name is Brad. Hopefully we all get meet and greet’s, but if not maybe we can get great spots to watch Mike. What time is everyone planning on showing up?

2 Likes

We will probably get there around 3:00. I have early entry so that should be early enough, I think.

1 Like

We also picked up the Crossing A Line Package tickets.

1 Like

Very cool! You should be fine, then.

1 Like

Hi all!
I’m new to LPU, and will be attending the show in Vegas! My friend bought a ticket as well, but she’s not an LPU member. Does anyone know if she can become an LPU member now and still sign up for the M&G Lottery?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Yes, just have her sign up and the enter the meet and greet contest under Las Vegas. Best of luck, I watched Linkin Park in 2002 in Phoenix and it was the best concert of my life. This will be my wife’s first time seeing Mike jam.

2 Likes

Less than a week! I’m getting really excited!

1 Like

I’ll be coming from Phoenix for this show. :slight_smile:

2 Likes