Any music artists/ song writers?

Nice to see another german band here :wink:

Watched some of your live vids, looked like you had fun on your first gig.
Keep up the good work!

If you like to check out another band from germany: I’m also in a band and we’re called “NewEnd”
You can check us out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uv3CoAzwFU
On Facebook: https://de-de.facebook.com/pages/New-End/594867413867793

@Woco211 good stuff! hopefully you can find some other musicians or you find a way to record instrumentals yourself. Or do you want to stay in an a cappella style?

greetings

I’d actually like to record with Instrumentals lol. Thing is my friends thing I can rap better than I can sing, which may or may not be the case. They say I sound too “orgasmic” when i sing. I think its funny xD

i listened to some of the things you all have shared and thzey r really professional :open_mouth:
awesome!
i have little prob, bc I’ll be on a big stage in a few weeks and I’m afraid bc I wasn’t on a stage since a year!! :frowning: can someone give me any advice? Bc its a big event and I have to be succesfull! :open_mouth:

My best advice is to go all out and just have fun on stage. When you are enjoying what you are doing the crowd will pick that up too.

3 Likes

@OLi_LPU yep, we’re from Germany, too. Thanks for sharing your links. Who knows, maybe we could organize a gig one day =)

@felix_shinoda my advice is - even if you think that you are about to mess up the song - to just keep on going. Just don’t stop the song like in an awkward vinyl break style.
Btw what big event is it?

I did some raps, some time ago, but my English is not very good. If one day I could translate it, I post here for you!

@qwoat Yeah maybe, whenever you are down in the south;)

@felix_shinoda the other advices already made the point: Let it happen naturally.

also du bist ja auch aus deutschland also mach ichs ma auf deutsch :wink:
wir spielen beim ökumenischen kirchentag von der pfalz :smile:
danke für deinen tipp noch :smiley:
@Raphael_Lima1 rapping is amazing and its harder to be a good rapper than most people think u have my respect!! :blush: what about rapping in ur lenguage? where do u come from? :smiley:

Hi all, Liam from Montreal here. Been a fan of LP since early 2002 and never stopped listening to them since ! They inspired me a lot to pick up instruments and start writing music…I actually started playing in a band in 2007.

A few years later (I spent most of this time looking for the right bandmates), my band finally released an EP now available on bandcamp : http://thealibi.bandcamp.com/releases

Hope you like it ! And for the other musicians, keep on rockin’ :slight_smile:

Liam

wow ur super professional! I hope u keep on making music its amazing!! :smiley:

Thx so much ! And yes my band and I have no intention to stop :smile:
I listened to your song (Kompass) as well and liked it ! I speak a little German (Ich spreche Deutsch, ein bisschen)
Keep rockin’!

LIam

1 Like

Hello Guys I’m back :smile:
I don’t know if band promotion is allowed here I guess not really

But this is not meant as a promotion for our songs, we just NEED YOUR HELP to make our dream come true

There will be a huge festival in my town (4 example the Beatsteaks will be there)
We participated in a voting and we need votes because the 5 most voted bands win a concert at this festival!!

So all you have to do is going to www.tickettorock.de/voting3/ and vote for the band “magnetfeld”
All you have to do is entering an existing email adress, you can do it multiple times :blush:

Please help us we actually have a cvhance to win but only if you help us with a vote!! every vote is f*cking important!!!

My new mashup is here.
Fort Minor vs Papa Roach —
“Remember The Name and Last Resort (ft. Ryu)”
Check it on my soundcloud.

I write lyrics and also record, but not professionally, 

just for fun lol. I have listed a couple of songs on my site, of course
don’t go too hard on me, they aren’t the best quality xD (They are recorded on my phone lol) , you can check
them out here:

http://woco21.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/43414366-where-do-i-go-its-all-a-show-2

@NeoRock_0961 nice mashup :wink: These songs fit well together

You can listen to my new song here:

It’s a complementary song to my Part 1. You can also check that out on my YouTube channel.
Enjoy!

Lovely the melody)
Well done!

Glad you listened, thanks!

I finally finished my mechanical trilogy, here is the third part:

If you like all handmade and recorded music:)
Feel free to share and comment!

Greetings

that mashup’s dope bro!!

)))) It’s great that you are making your own music))). Do you have any videos of live performances?
I am learning to sing in some way)). What do you think about mixing different genres?