Any kind of news about Linkin Park?

@framos1792 you are awesome. Thank you! Peace.

2 Likes

I say we pour hot sauce in his eyeballs. And in @framos1792 too

3 Likes

Ah, youā€™re so loving :woozy_face::unamused:

Ssssssshut up

1 Like

Lmao you had another Red Bull didnā€™t you?

I guess he wants see another of your drawing hitting him with a bat or something else. Btw I hope that you are doing well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omgoshā€¦ today is your cake dayā€¦ >:3
Ha. Haha. Hahaha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

@framos1792 your bunny is broken.

1 Like

I do r think she was ever fixed :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

:rofl: should we try to fix your broken bunny?

1 Like

This is a touchy but very valid topic- with so many different viewpoints and unknowns. In my own opinion, I have to go with the clichƩ that nature will take its course.

After being at the Hollywood Bowl for the Linkin Park & Friends last year and seeing so many amazing artists come out and pay tribute, I wondered for a long time if there could be a replacement for Chester. The simple (and super high-level) answer to that question is NO. There isnā€™t, and should never be.

I had a chance to see Mike sing at Identity LA back in May, and this I know for sure- he is a true artist, musician, performer, and influencer. I hope in time we see some new music from the guysā€¦ and that it sounds familiar.

Weā€™re all in this together, so whatever they do decide at whatever point, it is what it is. Be patient. Be appreciative. Linkin Park Family.

9 Likes

You got that rightšŸ˜‰ lets all lift each other spirits in times like these. Let us not feel down rather lets celebrate LPs music everydayšŸ˜Š

3 Likes

This is just so well phrased! :heart:
The Hollywood Bowl Show was truly beautiful, but in my case it just showed me how unique Cā€™s voice and stage presence was.
It is a pretty hot topic nobody really would want to talk about, 'cause what options are there?
A new singer? The LPFamily is loving and stuff, butā€¦ he probably would never get fully accepted.
The ā€œendā€ of LP performing live? Something that is possible - yes - but, itā€™s something Iā€™ll only occupy my mind with if it comes true. :no_mouth:

What I ā€œended upā€ believing is pretty simple: Mikeā€™s ā€œsinging voiceā€ has grown QUITE a bit over the last year - by now I can imagine him singing LP songs.
But at the same time he told us all we wouldnā€™t want to hear him ā€œscringingā€ (if that was the word ^^).

Letā€™s just wait then. LP will never fully come to an end tho as long as the fans stay. :heart:

4 Likes

Patience, trust, and love is all we have for Rob, Mike, Joe, Brad, and Dave! When itā€™s in you as it always has been, nothing else matters. Iā€™m a Full Stack Web Developer out of Los Angeles, and the excitement, adrenaline, and love for LPā€™s sound has never gone away. As weird as it sounds, I can get super aggravated with coding or life or anything, and I always know thereā€™s an escape. I get in my car and turn it up LOUD AS FUCK and can reset myself. This core group of guys is all we ever need, and Iā€™m really enjoying Post Traumatic right now. 3 months or 3 yearsā€¦ Iā€™m sure the boys will be back in the shed creating something amazing. And yeahā€¦ Mike can whisper and yell too. :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

I think Alex McMillan (cheks the dudeā€™s YouTube channel) is a good option. His voice is the closest thing I have ever heard to the Chesterā€™s voice. It is insane. Itā€™s not the perfect copy or anything, but the boy can sing very well and I think it will fit the bandā€™s style.

I really, really hope LP to make music again, and I really, really want some similar voice :(( Please, Mike, guys, make music againā€¦

2 Likes

This article just release about maybe an hour ago?

Sounds hopeful between this one and then actually listening to the podcast.

3 Likes

Hi, new member here!

That sounds good - Iā€™m loving Mikeā€™s solo career and am eagerly awaiting new stuff, but I would definitely also like to see a bit of an LP comeback. Whether thatā€™s soon or in 2 years, 5 years, or whatever. I 100% agree with what Mike says. Any other singer would take quite a lot of convincing, but I trust the LP members. I doubt they would ever give off an impression of ā€œhereā€™s the new Chesterā€.

2 Likes

Hey!

First off welcome to the forum! :grin:

I agree with you Iā€™m loving Mikeā€™s solo career also! A Linkin Park comeback would be cool to see, but again like you said whether itā€™s in 2 years or however long, itā€™s on them. Iā€™m just glad to see they are all still in connection with each other. I feel like it would be hard not too, they have to basically be family after being together so long.

They is no way they could/would do that, so yes trust in Linkin Park :smile::smile:

2 Likes