Any artists here? Let's chat!

Heyo! I’ve been a LPU member for a while now, but never really got to use it. I’m an artists (It’s possible some of you know my work), and I love finding new art to admire. Let’s chat!

Do you have any art? Possible LP fan art, or even original art? Show it off!
What’s your favorite thing about art?
Least favorite thing?
What motivates or inspires you to make art? (For me, certainly Linkin Park)

5 Likes

I like drawing but I don’t think I’m really good at it. My fav thing 'bout drawing is that all my bad emotions are just going away. My least fav thing about drawing is for sure the fact that I get so mad when my drawings are not what I expected… Maybe it’s not something about drawing but something I need to change in my way of thinking but still…oh and here’s my drawing :smile:

3 Likes

Guys, we already have a pretty extensive thread for art. Feel free to post there, but let’s try to keep the forum tidy.

2 Likes

Thx for the heads up. :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi kacie! I follow you on instagram and I’m a big fan of your work! I’m an artist too and I’m studying digital animation.
Same, I was a lpu member for few years but now I’m barely starting to use it.:joy:
Amm my favorite thing about art is like…everything, it is my life. I couldn’t live without drawing all the time. My less favorite thing about art is how hard it is to
Stand out in the industry. And what inspires me the most to make art is music!

The fun police :laughing:

2 Likes

Try again. :joy:

3 Likes

Welcome (back) to the LPU! I don’t do art art, but I do make music, deriving much inspiration from LP’s approach to the creative process :slight_smile:

1 Like