Anime?

Does anybody of th L.P. community like anime? Me personally I love it! I like all sorts. My favorites are Naruto, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan. What are your favorites?

Yes it does! My favorites are One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, Overdrive and so and so))

Those are great! And I have other I really like also!

My favorites are InuYasha and Naruto, but I’d happily watch anything on Toonami when it’s on

good question man, i love:

one piece
snk (attack on titan)
death note
gurren lagann (probably my favourite of all time and if you haven’t watched it you really should)
chu2
the world god only knows
claymore
ghost in the shell (the films and SAC)
akira
panty & stocking with garterbelt
cowboy bebop
and the devil may cry anime was pretty good, too

yeah, i like a lot of anime but snk and gurren lagann are defo my favourites and the best imo

I currently am reading Naruto weekly.

Moving to correct forum as well.

I just started Gurren Lagann, but I might switch to Attack on Titan.

I also like all the Miyazaki movies. Outlaw Star.

[quote=KATHYxx]I just started Gurren Lagann, but I might switch to Attack on Titan.

I also like all the Miyazaki movies. Outlaw Star.[/quote]

snk is good yo but gurren lagann is sooo much better, finish it and watch snk after, the second season isn’t on until like a year

if you watch gurren lagann you wont regret it :stuck_out_tongue:

I watch Naruto every now and then but I’ve thought to start watching One Piece.

[quote=kevinkane][quote=KATHYxx]I just started Gurren Lagann, but I might switch to Attack on Titan.

I also like all the Miyazaki movies. Outlaw Star.[/quote]

snk is good yo but gurren lagann is sooo much better, finish it and watch snk after, the second season isn’t on until like a year

if you watch gurren lagann you wont regret it :P[/quote]

OK everyone keeps saying this so I’ll believe in you that believes in me: )

Just finished the first season of Tsubasa, loved it…gotta buy season 2 now :slight_smile:

Steins;Gate is awesome anime novela!

Heard good things about Steins Gate, its next on my list lol

Most of the anime’s named here are really good. Didn’t see Code Geass if I was right. That is one of the best anime’s I have ever seen!

Loved Neon Genesis Evangelion as well. Originals series is kinda crappy quality if you are used to HD nowadays. But the new OVA’s are STUNNING! :slight_smile:

[quote=Kealyn]Most of the anime’s named here are really good. Didn’t see Code Geass if I was right. That is one of the best anime’s I have ever seen!

Loved Neon Genesis Evangelion as well. Originals series is kinda crappy quality if you are used to HD nowadays. But the new OVA’s are STUNNING! :)[/quote]

Been meaning to watch Code Geass too, was it good? :slight_smile:

Love anime :smiley: was so happy to see this thread.
Full Metal Alchemist, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Highschool Of The Dead, Loveless. and .hack// =D

i could’ve sworn there was another anime thread here, but regardless:

my absolute favorite is azumanga daioh.

[quote=Emii]Love anime :smiley: was so happy to see this thread.
Full Metal Alchemist, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Highschool Of The Dead, Loveless. and .hack// =D[/quote]

i honestly couldn’t get into ouran HS host club. it didn’t really grab my attention.

anyone seen full metal panic?

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=Emii]Love anime :smiley: was so happy to see this thread.
Full Metal Alchemist, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Highschool Of The Dead, Loveless. and .hack// =D[/quote]

i honestly couldn’t get into ouran HS host club. it didn’t really grab my attention.

anyone seen full metal panic?[/quote]

At first i looked at Ouran with dread, it was soo cheesy and looked quite lame, but as a lover of English VA’s (dont shoot me -_-) i couldn’t resist with it having Vic Mignogna in it ;D

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=Emii]

anyone seen full metal panic?[/quote]

yes.