And it is time for yet another story!

Blundy realized she can smell again, she can see again, but her face was replaced by this:

she became 20 years older in her face [sure no good grammar but…]

There was a mouse sitting across from her, just sitting there eating cheese.

the moment Blundy got the new face, the mouse was like

hope we meet at plug-dj the next days, rem fun @gatsie

Blundy was scared of the mouse and started screaming.

[Yes I might come on plugdj later today :)]

The mouse was frightened and ended up screaming back!

…and then the koala screamed, then the owl screamed, then the rabbit screamed, then another mouse joined in followed by a screaming tortoise

and when the earth was said and done, the earthlings heard the scream of Galaxy Cat

1 Like

Then Blundy realised, she was farting carrots :stuck_out_tongue:

It made the bunnies real happy

The bunnies ate their fill and began to ready their buttholes for firing:

http://myhouserabbit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/bunny_behind.jpg

And Blundy got covered in bunny droppings.

R.I.P.
poor blundy, ended up as bunny fart…

[theworld stopped a moment from turning ]
and lol @amitrish for the shouting…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

An old man was walking in the park when he stumbled upon Blundy’s dead body covered in bunny poop.

The old man was none other than Hiro the medicine man, who arrives with his now-grown-up granddaughter.

[PS: What is the name of his granddaughter already? I forgot what it is already.]

lol and this was the first Q, Hiro shouted to the bunch of guys left free: " To test ya guys, rem my granddaughters name? [the spectacular SAGA uprises…]

Suddenly Mike remembers the granddaughter, “Oh it’s you, Dora.”

[OT: found her name :joy:]

Dr Hiro and his granddaughter Dora looked at the lifeless body of Blundy covered in bunny poop.

Dora only feels fear this moment: " Granpa, how we stand THIS???"

Granpa Hiro felt as if he had seen this woman before and thus he knelt down and studied Blundy’s face.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/461799780-an-old-chinese-man-and-his-pipe-in-chengdu-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QR6XK0Tl4Gbo5n29EV9KLrrSUnN7AMW2zpyoHZSjwKXkLbwb7%2FesBJCsCVU6UoXLeA%3D%3D

while rolling the poo peaces up and down between his fingers, Hiro starts to mumble…