And it is time for yet another story!

“Oh dear! Run!” :fearful: :scream:

The invisible substance, fired by the Alien Eggs, covered Chester and it oozed its way into his veins.

Phoenix was like, “Chester, you look old”, to which Chester replied, “So do you.”

[OT: Is it me or do they seem to age much faster than before? :blush:]

1 Like

[ot the shot/ pic is very bad taken, they are BEAUTIFULL as always and remain yourselfs aging lol :joy:finall me on notebook again able to post pics…again, lol :relaxed:]

all around him was flooded by flodder-green, apearently his skin begin to turnsgreen…

1 Like

Meanwhile Rob was swimming away from the aliens…

he felt great doing this workout, all he got in head was to go to the studio and get in shape for new LP album…

Yup, Rob was imagining what a magnificent sight it would be:

2 Likes

The egg was back to broadcasting its message and this time had a great vocabulary to instill fear in the humans.
“Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s your very bad day to meet me and you may call me “The Egg”.”

“Are you Mr. or .Ms. Egg?”, Blundy asks in her numb way…

Blundy was quiete fasicanated, hearing this…the unisex egg…what to use for, she mentioned loud…

ot :joy:

[OT: Wow @amitrish, so many 'v’s :joy: : Voulez-vous vu vingt vocabulaire vicieux venir vivant vue votre vive vie?]

The egg was furious: “For no man nor woman shall be spared the wrath of my…”

Now everybody looked frightend at each other as…

…the backdoor of the scenery opened up

[OT: This is actually a quote from the movie V for Vendetta. Do check it out if you haven’t seen it yet. Great movie.]

1 Like

the light slowly shows the outlines of an alien, to everybodies surprise

enters the scene

"So guys we have to force the vegetale tourette``

Unisex EGG shouts:“This is the message of me” and starts to cry, “Mario, why do you always ruin my apperance???”

“Cuz I’m Dirty Mario," Dirty Mario replied, “and I contaminate (ruin) everything with whatever filth/dirt I have.”

Blundy was like:

“MMMMMy saviour !!”

“SAVIOUR?” Dirty Mario laughed with a heavy grinned. “You have no idea what I can do to you!”

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ww1DK-yCQ6I/hqdefault.jpg

that was the moment, THE EGG opens up and a red haired puppet freaking out of the egg

The red haired puppet started throwing with his own poo.