An age question

Born and lived in Sofia, moved to the UK when I was 4/5, haven’t been back since.

3 Likes

Sofia is at 300kms from where my husband is born, he is from cicevac

3 Likes

This is a fun topic, especially when you’ve only been around for a short time and discovering that some are way younger or older than you initially thought :joy:

Hello neighbours! :smile: I’m from the Netherlands

This.

3 Likes

Hello neighboor :blush::blush::blush: @rickvanmeijel

2 Likes

Who is older ? Who is younger ? Hahaha

1 Like

@Fravaco
I already yammerd about turning 43.
My way to Linkin Park and this place you can read here

if you like.
Edit: now, I see, you were already in that topic, sorry, I forgot :wink:
I hope you established staying!
Its such a unique place and I go totally with @theearlywalker
To that, I also and especially love the diversity of us people, in age, in nationality, in taste, even in music besides Linkin Park.

@anomalia
I see, we are really close in age. Not only neighbours and namesisters. Wow! Cool thing. I feel your struggle jumping in and out. Be sure its okay to just be here! We are here for you! Hope it is ok to say that.:heart:

5 Likes

53 years old

9 Likes

36, joined LPU first day back Nov 21 2001.

12 Likes

Welcome to the family @albertoroldao - nice you join the conversation- I hope to see you around :blush::hugs:

Lol and @derek that’s a lifetime in lpu-age :joy: you’re the dinosaur :t_rex:

6 Likes

Welcome on board! :grin: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Welcome :blush: :blush::blush:

1 Like

I’ve been around for couple years, so I roughly know many user’s age already. I remember in the beginning I guessed @IronSoldier16 to be older and @theearlywalker to be younger than they actually were (sorry guys :joy: )

@albert_rosenfield Welcome to the LPU!

6 Likes

That’s actually nothing you’ve to be sorry about :joy: at least not in my case :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hallo buurman! :wink:
(translation: hi neighbour)

1 Like

Welcome @albertoroldao :wave:

Phew, I’m not the oldest anymore :grin::heart:

4 Likes

I wish I had joined also this early… Was thinking about it a lot but somehow I never got to it… It took me 17 years to come to my senses :joy:

2 Likes

Strange… I’ve been having just the opposite… People tought that I was 16 when I actually was 24…

2 Likes

I don’t think my voice helps my case. :joy:

5 Likes

I guess I’m the younger, I’m 14 XD
(sorry for the mistakes, I’m French ><)

7 Likes