Am I the only "old" person in Oberhausen?

Did you meet Mike after the gig?

2 Likes

We didn’t have that chance unfortunately… It would have been a dream for all family… We next time… Why ?

Oh… just because Anna wrote that she would love to hear more :slight_smile:
Ar you on Instagram?

2 Likes

Yes I am :blush: @fionachelsea

So you saw Anna Shinodas post?

1 Like

Which one ? @fionachelsea

I follow them. Everyday, i don’t see which post you mean ?

Her story on the day you gave Mike the present…

1 Like

Yes, that was incredible really, we saw it a bit before the beginning of the show saturday, my daughter was so touched, she worked hours on that dog (with help but she gave all her heart) we have that much chance to share our passion with our Kids :heart_eyes: and Mike, and Anna they’re so amazing people, I admire them , really really deeply… (and all the crew)

4 Likes

:smiley: Screenshot_20190323-194320_Instagram

3 Likes

Thanks @fionachelsea, 20190220_113652

4 Likes

Hi,
I’m isa from Switzerland. I turned 47 in February. So you can feel young beside me. I was at Mike’s concert in Zürich. In 2007 I saw Linkin Park live.
I would like to know you a little bit more and I read that you are on Insta. Would you mind telling me your account there?
Keep rocking and have a good time! Isa

Hi
I’m isa from Switzerland. I saw the beautiful pictures of your sweet daughter and the nice percent for Anna. I saw Mike in Zürich. It was great. Would you mind giving me your account name on Insta? I would like to follow you there. Thank you very much and all the best for you and your daughter :revolving_hearts:. Isa

1 Like

Sorry I reply so late, we had a lot of things to do for the Last times. Hope you 're OK ?

1 Like

Hey @kimims2010 great to read from you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s bin a while since @linkinisa was here.
And I will write you back, promised! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I had a lot of things to do and our small one started at school so… And we’re working on a “cabane” at home for the kids

Take your time @anna834 don’t worry… Nice to read you !

Hey Anna!!!
It makes me so happy seeing you didn’t just forget me!!! It means so much to me!!! I hope you are well!!! I will try to be more here. I missed you all!!!
I wish you and all you sweethearts a wonderful time!!! Send you much love!!! :kissing_heart::smiley_cat::revolving_hearts::sunny::bouquet::paw_prints:

1 Like

Hey Anna
Please look at the sweetheart I can take home in the middle of July!! I can’t wait! I’m so happy! :kissing_heart::smiley_cat::paw_prints::bouquet::heart_eyes_cat:IMG_20190620_151112 IMG_20190620_151144

2 Likes

Good morning @linkinisa! :heart:

Hadn’t left any coherent thoughts last night. :sleeping:
Welcome back!:smiley:
Wow, she is a real cutie! :heart_eyes:
Hug for you :hugs:

1 Like