Altwire interview 2019

Stupid question: when today, 11.13.2019, is the interview taking place? I can’t find a time anywhere. Unless it’ll just be posted on YT? :thinking:

Hm i don’t know unfortunately. I didn’t even know about a new interview at all lol​:grin:did you hear about that bc of his instagram?is it today?(then i’m hyped,always love it to hear him taaalkk):heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Altwire announced it on Twitter yesterday.

Just got my answer…

https://www.altwire.net/2019/11/13/altwire-interview-mike-shinoda-fine/

5 Likes

Ah, he’s a bit vague on what he’s working on :slightly_frowning_face: doesn’t sound promising!

2 Likes

Yea, but eventually we’ll get something.

1 Like

Maybe we get something: the music video for “hold it together” was finished but didn’t released, bc the hard drive and of course the footage was stolen. So maybe he’ll we do a new music video with some new ideas and stuff from the footage :blush:

1 Like

Yea, I have no idea. People on Twitter wanna make a video for Mike. Have a whole bunch of fans go somewhere, lip sync and add in the leaked footage. They’re nice, don’t get me wrong but a little too much for me sometimes. Lol. What I don’t get, why wasn’t there a backup? :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

True, we’ll get something eventually. I’m just hoping for something Linkin Park related, but that might be a long wait. :timer_clock:

3 Likes

Yea, we may be waiting for awhile for something linkin park related. :woman_shrugging:t2:
We know none of them can stay out of the studio or simply not make music… it’s just the 1 piece. :pensive:

2 Likes

If they ever start doing music together again,maybe not touring amd only putting music out,who knows,but when they EVER do- i will celebrate the day they decide that more than chrismas and my birthday together! It’s my biggest wish… but i also understand they need time and if they don’t wanna make new music i’m not angry at all or disappointed,i love them no matter what,but IF they do that would ne so great

2 Likes

This might give you more hope :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Cool😍whatever it is,it’s good that there’s at least something

I saw that the other day. Someone posted a picture on twitter but I didn’t wanna get too excited just yet. I’m waiting for more info 1st. :purple_heart:

2 Likes