Age Restriction for meet & greet

Does anyone know if there’s an age restriction for the meet & greet? Like 18+ or anything like that?

I believe it’s 13+ without a patent.

thanks for the info! :slight_smile: my little bro just turned 13 and i wanted to surprise him with the meet and greet(if we get picked) since the membership is under his name :slight_smile:

yeah I think with an adult age wont matter.

Any age can go to the M&G and I believe if you are under 13 you are allowed to bring one parent or guardian with you to it regardless if that parent/guardian is in the LPU or got chosen.

That’s awesome :slight_smile: i did something like that to my title sister too, it was her First concert ever (@HOB) , she LOVED IT! he will too :smiley: and i don’t think there is an age limit for M&G, i mean if he gets in the concert then he should be fine :slight_smile:

That’s awesome :slight_smile: i did something like that to my title sister too, it was her First concert ever (@HOB) , she LOVED IT! he will too :smiley: and i don’t think there is an age limit for M&G, i mean if he gets in the concert then he should be fine :slight_smile: