Adele?!

Never heard of her or knew her music until I heard Rolling in the deep. Certainly one of the more mature and better pop voices nowadays unlike Katy parry or Rihanna. Like Derek, I own both her current albums and there is just little negativety about them :D. Though I personally think Chester did a better live performance of Rolling in the deep.

Adele has really a beautyful and soulful voice. Hope, she will win the Peoples Choice Award. She would deserve it. But it’s hard to win against chicks like Lady Gaga and Beyonce.

I was surprised, that LP covered an Adele song at their show. And Chester did it perfectly! I always get goosepimples when I listen to that cover [biggrin]

That was amazing! They did such a awesome job with that. And what a surprise! I love it better then the original.

She’s very good :))
LPs cover of rolling in the deep is EPIC though :))
But the credit goes to Adele for the song :slight_smile:

[quote=Min2Midnite]That was amazing! They did such a awesome job with that. And what a surprise! I love it better then the original.

i think her voice is nice :3 i like someone like you and rolling in the deep. and i like the rumors song they did on glee

[quote=intheend]i think her voice is nice :3 i like someone like you and rolling in the deep. and i like the rumors song they did on glee
[/quote]

That song is incredible. I have the video on my iPod, and also the song. I couldn’t stop listening to it for the whole day :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Linkiniana][quote=intheend]i think her voice is nice :3 i like someone like you and rolling in the deep. and i like the rumors song they did on glee

Unbelievable
even I liked it more when Chester sang Rolling in the Deep

Sorry, I don’t like her very much. I was a little bit surprised and proud to hear Chester making such a great sound out of “Rolling in the deep”. I don’t deny that she has a great talent and performs very good songs, but I don’t like her way of singing. It sounds really unhealthy to me (especially “Someone like you”) and the operation on her vocal cords seems to concede this point to me. Can’t believe that she was at BRIT school of performing arts. What do they teach their students there?

I’m not a fan. I haven’t heard too many songs of hers, but I don’t particularly like her voice or her style. It has a strange cadence to it that I just can’t get into. Granted, Chester did a good job, but even while he sang it I still thought the song itself was strange.

I love Chesters version of Adele´s Rolling in the deep, and i like Adele, she is pretty good.

I love Adele, but hearing “Rolling into deep” & 'Someone like you" EVERYWHERE annoys me a bit :wink:
Still my favs are “Set fire to the rai” and “Turning tables”

I dont really like her. But i gotta agree she is waaay better than other pop artists nowadays.

Love Adele,she’s great but totally love Chesters version of rolling in the deep,awesome!

[quote=Jats]Her first two singles were great and I really like her voice. I’d like to hear more happy songs by her, but let’s be patiant [lol]
And as some of you already mentioned … Chesters performance of Rolling In The Deep was amazing, I like it more than the original. Hopefully they gonna play it again, even though I don’t expect that.[/quote]
i agree with that i love chesters version of it.