#ADDONEMORELIGHT - Online Candle vigil, memorial THURSDAY!

Add One More Light:
An Online candle tribute to Chester Bennington of Linkin Park.

To those that cannot attend upcoming memorial events or just those that want to join in, there will be an online candle vigil event held on Thursday evening. One week since Chester’s passing. This is being organised by your hosts of the Birmingham memorial on Saturday!

Official time is 9pm UK, however we are encouraging everyone to do so at a time that is suitable to them, if this is not possible. nobody is to be excluded from this, do what works for you.

Set up your own vigil to Chester, with a candle and whatever you wish to do and play one more light followed by any Linkin Park songs of your choosing.

Post on social media using the official hashtag #ripchester and also #AddOneMoreLight so we can all see and share.

All appropriate photos using the hash tag #AddOneMoreLight will be printed and added to the official book of condolence (which will also be published online) for the Birmingham Memorial that is taking place on Saturday at the location of Chesters last ever show, we are then trying to get this somehow to the band.

6 Likes

Facebook event for those that like that kinda thing:
https://www.facebook.com/events/304566416675369/?acontext={"action_history"%3A"null"}

Can I do other day? By the difference between the time (I’m from Guatemala) I don’t think I can do that day.

For further info. please post on this thread…

Wea are trying to keep the forums clean
#KeepLPUForumsClean

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

What time will it be taking place on Saturday and will it in or near the Barclaycard arena.?
Thanks

Absolutely, some people have already posted and gone early!

1 Like

Birmingham details are here: Redirecting...

There will be another update later tonight which i am working on right now, but yes we are going to the arena.

#RIPChester #AddOneMoreLight 21:00 UK time I added #OneMoreLight for the eternal memory of Chester Charles Bennington. RIP. #LpMemorial

1 Like