Ace Masters Unfinished Works

It verys for me but kids normally eat bout 5-6pm
7 - 7:30pm bed for my youngest and 8pm-9pm for my eldest during the holidays

1 Like

All have different timings? ā€¦ ,We have it at 8:00

Well ace you have my emailā€¦ Thats itā€¦I am nowhere in the social mediaā€¦no fb, twitter, Instagramā€¦etc.

The rapā€™s nice!! :smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t do social media either :slight_smile:

1 Like

What they said :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Honey8 @rickvanmeijel good for you

I wished I didnā€™t get into social media

But cant survive without now days :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I was meant to be sorry, but iā€™m far from it
I wasnā€™t the one that was never honest
Somehow till now, managed to twist it around
But iā€™ve wised up, you can no longer keep me down
Iā€™m finally standing up to the shit that you have breathed
Everytime you made me wrong, made me believe
The time has come, for you to finally face the truth
That iā€™ve had enough and iā€™m finally done with you
Done With You - Ace Masters

The Band
@jabinquaken
@the_termin8r
@gatsie
@AJ_7
@rickvanmeijel
@NickGr
@NoireXJasper
@Honey8
@framos1792
@theearlywalker

6 Likes

Powerful lyrics. You should extend this one

3 Likes

Youā€™re all so talentedā€¦ I started following the ā€œPlease ignore meā€ thread a few days ago, and itā€™s amazing how so many people gather around such a cool project like this! And I totally agree with @rickvanmeijel, these new lyrics are really powerful, @acemasters, canā€™t wait to see it finished! :blush:

4 Likes

You wanna join us?

2 Likes

I say there should be a full album project done fully this way :grin:

2 Likes

Maybe
Just maybe Iā€™ll do a topic for what I imagine my lyrics would be if I did an album

The name of the first album was going to be called:
MasterMind

2 Likes

Wow! Iā€™m not sure I can do this as English is not my native languageā€¦ Iā€™m afraid I might end up writing poor lines to your amazing lyricsā€¦ But Iā€™d love to try! If I write :poop: you just kick me out. Deal? :flushed:

1 Like

A Sneak Peek at the tracklist for MasterMind

NOTE: This isnā€™t/wasnā€™t the original line up when I first started writing and when I get be bothered to dig out my older songs I will release the original tracklist but for now you will have to settle for this

You may reconize some of these as they have already been put up by myself somewhere in the forum but will redo them in album form when I put them up

I will put some things up for each song so you can get an idea

1. MasterMind (Instrumental)
    This was a simple one for me as my name is Ace Masters I thought having my name as the title track/album name but came then came up with this
    It would be like the theme tune from the show Mastermind but building up to a rock finale that transends into the next song
  2. Broken Life
    This song is self explained, itā€™s all about feeling broken and thinking that you canā€™t heal or be fixed
  3. Rocking With The World
    After hearing Madonnas song Music I was like there needs to be a half decent lyrically song about the apprichation (dont think i spelt that right haha) of music and writing a song about music itself
    This was a quick and easy song to write and took me about half a day to write
  4. Questions
    My very first song I wrote, this was inspired by Easier To Run, not in the way that song relates but more by the opening of the song.
  5. Abuse
    This one is based on domestic abuse
  6. Smile On The Surface
    Another self explained song, you can smile all you want, but nothing can mask the pain inside
  7. Working Man
    I wrote this one as a joke, but after reading and re-reading it, it, in my opinion, came out pretty well
    This is really the story of the real struggles of the average working person
  8. Iā€™m Free
    This song is believing that we are free to do whatever we want and go wherever we want simple as that
  9. Second Chances
    I wrote this song after an ex-friend had accused me of something that I deny and tried to prove my innocence, after a while I allowed them to think what they wanted and just wanted a second chance of friendship because i had high respect for them
  10. Without You
    This one could be concived as a break up song or losing someone your truely love
    Again one of my earlier works
  11. 21 (Instrumental)
    Since I called myself Ace Masters I thought poke a little fun at myself, when you hear Ace you think of the playing card so I came up with a few instrumental names in that region
  12. Betrayal Of Trust
    Last and not least this one
    I had this friend who would leak out my buisness to my current partners ex and this is the outcome

The Band

@jabinquaken
@the_termin8r
@gatsie
@AJ_7
@rickvanmeijel
@NickGr
@NoireXJasper
@Honey8
@framos1792
@theearlywalker

10 Likes

The songs are great as usual. So do we have to think of some rune or something? Or what we have to do? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

on the point- clear and powerful - your lyrics are like right off my heart and mind - I hear it like a screaming - this part of the songā€¦ nearly all of your lyrics give me this great feel to be not aloneā€¦ so good - like not being the only one with these kind of feels!

I wasnā€™t aware that you already can fill an album with your songs and I love how the order above fitsā€¦ I would buy your album immediately :sunny:

There is so much passion feelable @acemasters, I love your flow :smiley:

2 Likes

Your lyrics are really awesome just like always. Brilliant rhymes. And theyā€™re all inspiring (inspired me to start writing myself actually)

3 Likes

@theearlywalker :slight_smile: as always a kind hearted soul :slight_smile:
@NickGr really, me, I inspired you to start writing, I am speechless, I have never inspired anyone before, my mission is fulfilled, I will try to keep my writing to the standards that you are all familiar with

I will post up my ā€œalbumā€ soon

4 Likes

@acemasters I am a bit confused. Is the album gonna be yours or ita a collaboration? . (All the band?)
I agree with @theearlywalker and @NickGr
You have a great hold on language and a skill to present them in form of songs :slight_smile:

yeah I was wondering about this myself. @acemasters Do you want the band to help you (re-)write these songs or is it your own project?

Also, can @GioS join The Unity?

5 Likes

@rickvanmeijel
These are unfinished works that I may or may not return to

I havenā€™t decided which I will work on as of yet and yeah maybe once I decided on what I want to do with them maybe I will call upon The Unity of Us to finish any I donā€™t finish

But for now, this is just to give you a taste of my writing process

2 Likes