About the 200 posts Party on OUATR(3) [Vertraulich]

Rhsp SNOW :snowflake:

1 Like

[quote=“samuel_the_leader, post:1553, topic:10156, full:true”]

[/[spoiler]so WHO gave it to you? [/spoiler]

Mon père (someone gave to him first)

nice, so you can download music? This what I imagine… ?

1 Like

Huh? No, it’s a notepad.

this one you really write with a pen or a biro in?? Post a pic of sth similar so me dumbo can see it :eyes:
http://www.disneyclips.com/freestuff/imagesbsgm4/wallpaper-dumbo-phone.jpg

1 Like

Yes:

thank you… this what I imagined… :slight_smile:
… me onlineshopping right now and I am really shocked :scream: about the prices…everything (aka underware, nightware,socks etc) become incredible expensive,without looking somewhere Sam,what do you think a box of 20 pair of socks ( cotton, no brand) may cost? online?

I dunno, but for generic non-famous brands, it’s like around 8€ for a box of 20 pairs???

haaahahaha, :joy:yes this miy phantasie too…,but really? 26 Euro!?? is this normal?
so if you buy two packs of socks or underware you pay about 45 Eur!

Do you know what is Nirgice?

made in Nigeria? :eyes:

To you, everything is… :sigh:

to you a kiss, goodnight

Bonjour :grin: Samuel!

Bonjour

Cloudy today:

1 Like

first day of work, :scream: I hate it when I don ´t know what to do, I guess I have to learn this next… to stand that I sometimes just dunnow… ! So, just starting now :wink:

So what exactly do you need to do now?

I don t need nothing to do, bosses are having a meet, so I pick my nose… lol kinda surfing, order my office a lil, start to write a book… lol about the childhood and adolescence in relation to nowerdays so called prekariat - need to force my brain for not driving kinda crazy atm, from up the next week I will have enough time to reserch… and write…

So you’re writing a book? It’ll take years…