About the 200 posts Party on OUATR(3) [Vertraulich]

Ya awake? @samuel_the_leader

is the answer.

jolted up? like falling out?hi Sam,good sunday morning! :grin:

No, no falling out. Hint: Upwards

lol
you meant this way? and what did Isaw in my stupid dreams?yes these is my phantasie,tell me bout reality! (just a bit morning kidding Sam!) :stuck_out_tongue:

Huh, I donā€™t even know what that word actually means.

lol never say something you don t know what the meaning isā€¦but you sound quiete well today, btw, I am searching a pic from a guy you post some time ago, this guy was in my dream tonight, :stuck_out_tongue:

But you always do. Look what happened to our communication.

you doooo? lol. - but really: our conversations became realclear to me the last month! hahaā€¦I think we have a good common code right now! (stillsearching the pic!!!) :grin:

I meant that you do use words that you donā€™t quite comprehend, for a fact.

okā€¦ yes sureā€¦ but I just try my very very best Sir!

Thatā€™s not the man, is it?

nooo
ya posted it on this or the story thread?ya rem,a young guys,brown hairs, looking like kinda artistā€¦help???

What name the artist?

dunnow, not quiete similar to somebody special but from his style shows creativity, maybe likeā€¦??? let me thinkā€¦

I think I know, I mentioned that they needed a bath:

Empyr - Your Skin My Skin

lol me too! Nice idea, :slight_smile: this song is very nice! and the vid! lol party time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

But is it the correct one? @theearlywalker

picture? this guy? no it isn t! ya showered yesterday after all?lol me notā€¦stillstinkyā€¦ haha. Gonna go to shower

it was just a pic with a guy, ! I have a serious lookafter I feelfresh again

how embarraā€¦ lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So youā€™re bathing now?

1 Like