About the 200 posts Party on OUATR(3) [Vertraulich]

On my Way lol

On your way where?

Catching daughter haha she slept at her FRIENDS house

Fetching lol, You meant she sneaked off there like a fugitive?

song title leads

1 Like

15°C

1 Like

Spring Time mhhh? Over here too :+1::smiley:

No, it’s measured from the phone’s internal temperature, so I’m sure there’s a bit of heat coming from the battery as well.

Anyway from morning before the sun rose (forgot to post) there was as rectangular shadow in the sky, you’ll need to increase your screen brightness to max:

Looks like a spotlight - nice Blue colour! Been out with my bike! Was Fun! But now Butt and leg’s hurt ( haven t done anything in a while :flushed::see_no_evil:

Haven’t used my bike in a while, thanks for reminding. :stuck_out_tongue:

No matter! It was real relaxing :stuck_out_tongue: so? Ya days done my Mate?

I wonder how you cycle with one hand.

I am used to for 40 years, so this no q

Would your bike have a tendency to topple if you try to brake with one hand?

lol, you won t have phantasie will ya? my gears and break for the wheel above is left, I drive with one strong arm, like I drive my car, so you see?

Yes, @theearlywalker, you mentioned before that your car is automatic transmission, cuz you don’t have the other hand to hold this:

http://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/e/e5/Drive-Smoothly-with-a-Manual-Transmission-Step-4.jpg/aid148651-728px-Drive-Smoothly-with-a-Manual-Transmission-Step-4.jpg

ahh yes,you remember? And one of my skills is just beeing creative,almost everything is possible with one hand, it looks maybe creepy but works,this counts…and even growing and care a baby works extraordinary good…any more Question on this case?ask, don t be shy :eyes:

Yes, I know your daughter helps you ore than any other daughter help their mother. :stuck_out_tongue:

yes… you got it, finally, lol, but right now I have to :shower: will ya party ite ht tonight on plug?

bye Sam,have to start now… have a nice day,my dear!