About the 200 posts Party on OUATR(3) [Vertraulich]

Check you mail (again)

1 Like

I do…
and the more the better… :stuck_out_tongue:

check ya mail again… lol

Kannst Du… ugh I mean, can you please not speak German to me?

aallright… which lang you prefer?

But you know yourself, your competence is fallible. :stuck_out_tongue:

yes it is, yours - mine- everybodies errors…
good night, my soulmate
:smiley: sleep well…

I didn’t say I was sleeping :stuck_out_tongue:

hey Dude…
but I was dead tyred,sleept like a baby, ohh how I love those nights, sleeping, dreaming, till morning,yes this normal, but as you knew I am not normal, this for me is a very big thing…!

And you and the guys had a party?Hope it was fun… and next time I sure join, if you guys like me too, cause I am too curious otherwise… :joy: :lol:

Last night was actually pretty boring tbh. And we finally knew that @intheend lurks as a ghost before surprising us each time.

So what did you dream last night?

like often, same dream… organisating things to a deadline… solving probs… hurrying… , but details ya get with em. Listen, I have to go to the dentist today… do ya go regulary? fear?

That reminds me, my mother’s dental appointment is tomorrow noon.

:sob: wish me all the best and that it won t hurts, …

and wish ya mommie all the best from myside… :smile:

I’m sure you chose the right dentist, what time is your appointment today?

thanx :slight_smile:9:30 have to leave in 20mins…I am not really afraid, but if you want to know my opinion: worth, lol no worse
case scenario to have an early dentist appointment,never again…

Yup, cuz if you woke up from a nightmare last night, it’ll feel as though your nightmare is still continuing :stuck_out_tongue:

(No dreams last night my side :grin:)

have to laugh, if drying my hair with a hairdryer I look like this

right now,sobad hair day too… :joy:

I think the dentist will treat you more gently if you show up looking traumatised like that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes, but he is a she, and woman are rude :stuck_out_tongue:

bye, :sunny:

Hopefully not all women are rude like your boss. (Seems like you didn’t choose your dentist after all)

Bye. :wave: