A star named after Chester

_20171010_220343

They actually did it! :muscle: Now we have a star named after Chester Bennington. Thank you all who signed the petition :heart:

40 Likes

Wow that so great . It so cool to have a star name after chester he truly deserve it

2 Likes

Yes, he does… I hope he’s proud up there :innocent:

1 Like

He is pould he should know that the lp family will do anything to honor hem . He a big and brightest star in the sky now .

1 Like

I can’t wait to look up in the sky and see chester star just as bright as he was .

That is fantastic! Well done :star2:

1 Like

Shining forever…

4 Likes

Jennifer Butler
October 9 at 12:17pm · East Horsley, United Kingdom
I registered Chesters name with the stars and here is the certificate. Now we can all look up to the stars and smile :star::star::star:

OFF OF THE FB GROUP - Make Chester Proud

6 Likes

The star that shined so bright finally has a star of his own.

1 Like

He need a star on Hollywood walk of fame too he have a wonderful bright star in the sky that will shine brighter than the others star’s

1 Like

Very cool! And so fitting for his “one more light” to shine bright for the rest of us. I love it!

Why does it have to be the 20th and the word starting with a ‘j’ 2017 :pensive:

1 Like

There, that’s one light that would never go out!

2 Likes

Yes it ture his light will naver ever go out at all.

1 Like

This is amazing. Our community should hold a event annually to raise lanterns to his star. Just so that star can keep burning.

2 Likes

This is amazing!! I have never seen such amazing things being done as I have here with this family​:blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Hey… I wanted to know if I can watch it…? You have any website that I can see there the star…?
Thanks

3 Likes

Actually, I’m not sure… I just saw this certificate on Twitter…

A star for a literally start!!! amazing!!

1 Like

Chester is and alway be the biggest brighter star then any star out there.