A little laughter never hurts

I meant why did you you have to bring that topic back. It was blissfully buried in 2016.

1 Like

Lol. Was it so traumatising?

1 Like

Not actually. Mostly because it was pointed out not much frequently. But whenever it was raised, I ended up like this…

3 Likes

Yup, because you had some anime girl in avatar and I didn’t pay attention at your nickname :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I laughed out loud when i saw this.

2 Likes

We’re halfway there…:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes
4 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

http://buzzsouthafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/anti_joke.jpg

3 Likes

Anti joke is a relative term, this is an anti joke to the sort of keyboard warriors who live on sites like tumblr.

Not when you’re up against Skynet :smiling_imp:

What’s the longest word in the Mexican language?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

If you’ve ever channel surfed onto a Spanish soccer game you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A gorilla walks into a bar and orders a banana martini. The bartender thinks this is a little peculiar and then becomes aware he is actually dreaming. He wakes up from his dream and begins to tell his wife about the ridiculous dream he had. His wife just ignores him, the man rolls over and begins to sob because he realizes his marriage is in shambles.

I had some screws come in the mail the other day, this was on the pack:

1 Like