A little laughter never hurts

I said it was bad, luckily it isn’t mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol!! :joy: :joy: or you would have got criticizing comments from me this time!

Adult content you could say…

a psychologist is conducting a study on couples intimacy life in relation to happiness.
He hypothesizes couples getting busy every day are the happiest. He gathers a group of people, asks ok who’s doing it every day? Half the people raise their hand with smiles.
Ok so far so good, who’s doing it once a month? Half the rest of the people raise their hand half smiling.
This makes sense. Ok who does it once a year?
A guy standing way in the back of the room starts hopping joyfully up and down in the back OH ME OH ME RIGHT HERE HEHEHE!
The psychologist is astounded. Why is this man so happy?
Sir, how do you manage to be so happy if you only do the deed once a year?
Well, see TODAY IS THE VERY DAY OF THE YEAR I GET TO!
:expressionless::man_facepalming: [/spoiler]

if inappropriate on here let me know and ill delete haha

3 Likes

6 Likes

46c04e16a5c8b19b41beea0fdd60ff1b

No caption needed

3 Likes

f5923259fb34e3649e5af2a0a6d0e5e0

4 Likes

My brother asked this some days ago!!! :joy:

1 Like

Poor babies… :sweat_smile: :laughing:

2 Likes

This guy’s screams of pain are too hilarious. Hats off though for his persistence. I hear that he actually manages these stunts, these are just the fails.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Isn’t that Kim Jong Un (or Il, I’ve lost track of which one we’re on)? Either way, that revolting song is a far more efficient and effective weapon.

1 Like

3 Likes

What kinda sick shit are the French into? :joy: (I know it means grated cheese in French).

Also saw this in Belgium:

Try the ketchup motherfucker!

9 Likes

Full video here :joy: :

2 Likes

10 Likes

Never thought mosquitos were this kind. I guess it is aptly said “We accept the love we think we deserve.”

2 Likes

1469095080_by_MMgirl

7 Likes

LOL! :joy: that is too funny

1 Like

I’m posting this here as well as in my project thread because I think it’s pretty funny.

So I was just screwing around with a motor and some gears on LDD when I came up with this:

It’s just a huge gear increase, so all it does it increase the RPM from one end to the other. It’s a 9,765,625 multiplication. So in this case the input motor is 220 RPM, that means that the output is 2,148,437,500 RPM !!! :joy: :joy: :joy: Unless I’ve gone horribly wrong with the calculations. I find that to be hilarious. And the number is not a typo; it’s two billion, one hundred and forty eight million, four hundred and thirty seven thousand and five hundred RPM.

If I put a wheel with a 10cm diameter on the output (an typical 1:10 scale RC car wheel) it would cover 25,150,969.9 MPH. :joy:

2 Likes