A little laughter never hurts

I have never understood why people read or watch videos at these times? How long does it take to complete the activity? And that too once a day for most of us. How hard it is to sit idle for those 5mins? Reading is as intimate as :poop:ing. I hold both activities with high standards. So to merge them as one and divide the love they deserve IS challenging.

2 Likes

76730668_2897538516922832_1539482713164087296_n

4 Likes
4 Likes

Captura
Merry Christmas :joy:

7 Likes

Too funny to not burn myself lol

Me nov 1 :exploding_head::sob: while singing where’d you go :joy: chicks be goin man…

7 Likes

I had a friend in highschool who forgot his keys and got locked out of his house. However, he knew that they had a dodgy window around the side or the back, so he broke into his own house. Except some police officers on patrol saw him doing it, so he had to explain to them that he was breaking into his own house. :joy:

Reminds me of that time when Batman tried to beat up Spiderman and then Santa kicked Batman’s arse. :joy:

4 Likes

Is it really not that common? :sweat_smile::joy: I do it once a year at leeeeeeast :grimacing:

Ey ey ey
Batman DID beat him up :roll_eyes:
And yeah yeah how you think my rib happened :joy:
Jk that video is hella funny though

2 Likes

im-not-a-proctologist-but-i-know-an-asshole-when-i-see-one-quote-1

7 Likes

This is the first thing I saw on Facebook today.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl:

The same story was in a German movie years ago :laughing:

tumblr_ne6vsfbktB1tfbtrwo1_400
My mood

2 Likes

I so know this feeling. Just that I want to punch myself. Sigh

I hope you don’t do that.
I was very close to punch my hand against the wall. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Hey, :exploding_head: poor wall! She has done nothing wrong! :upside_down_face:

Don’t worry. That’s a long time past.
I find other sadistic ways to torture myself, mostly with my own thoughts. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I almost punched her. But i didn’t because if i had punch the wall, i would have a bruise knuckles and then i have to explain to my family what happend. Which i wouldn’t

1 Like

:confounded:

022019_BrainTriestoRelax-1024x841

2 Likes

e2cd9170e673d170676643ccbe3fe763

1 Like

:+1:t3::fu:t4:

FB_IMG_1575583480552

6 Likes

The snowflakes can come fight me. :joy:

8 Likes