A little laughter never hurts

@framos1792 this is totally you!!!

4 Likes

c94bee9077296f61bcaa15bd68de36c6

Screenshot_20190924-193320~2

6 Likes

7 Likes

No, English is a bloody stupid language.

3 Likes

958df302dc2cc0b12fe0a3a2d24c4b40

8 Likes

Did you patent it. Can I use it, too :slight_smile: Will save me a lot of trouble :wink:

1 Like

1f4ab5e00d2d3667fdcfacf814a60f74

5 Likes

LOL, no, I didn’t.

I think he might just be shopping around for his dungeon. :joy:

2 Likes

He doesn’t look like Mr Grey, does he?

I must say I’m very compationate towards guys wearing such pants as much as towards girls in strings. If I were them, I couldn’t concenrate on anything else but some body parts in danger/discomfort. To think about your bottom all the day long? Come on!

So you’re saying you’d rather people run around naked then? Clothes are made to wear, not partially wear. If someone isn’t going to cover themselves, then what is the point of clothes at all?

Read the title of the topic

Then proceed to read the following

It would be obvious to the simplest mind that she was making a joke, speaking sarcastically, what say you
You’d get it if that prolonged wooden object wasn’t embedded to such an exuberant depth within a location where ra doesn’t manage to reach you on a daily basis

Don’t give her crap for a joke-she finally doesn’t anomalía her own stuff and you start on this self righteous crap

Start a proper etiquette thread if you would like :wink:

I only mean that the guy wears the pants below his bottom. I guess that the function of pants is to put them ON, not below.
This way (as in the pic above) you need to pay a lot of attention not to lose them.

1 Like

12 Likes

I’m happy to have a spokesman on my own :slight_smile:

Apologies :upside_down_face:
Not that I can’t imagine you kicking his ass, just cuz you can don’t mean you should have to :joy:

Anyway don’t worry, I’m learning :crazy_face:

After you’ve learned, I’ll give you my password and you’ll respond (and delete) on my behalf.

1 Like

Oh you don’t want that lol
I’d just stain your reputation at one point or another :joy::sweat_smile:

And on my part…with great power comes great responsibility
I’m too immature for my own responsibilities much less to tackle on the responsibility of upholding your mystique :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So you are really enemies! (gasps!) Damn ohiens :roll_eyes:

No no! Lol best friends :rofl:

Sure, “friends”! :shushing_face: