A little laughter never hurts

:rofl: pobrecitooooo (poor dude)

9 Likes

If the joker ran a second hand car dealership, would his slogan be “do you know how I got these cars?”
I’ll show myself out. :joy:

5 Likes
4 Likes

73497880_10158237189470476_764470025108062208_n

3 Likes

6 Likes

I was just fiddling with my file explorer settings when I remembered one of my finest trolling moments in college a few years ago. I also remember posting about it. And now I’ve dug it out. :joy:

3 Likes

20191107_131806

4 Likes

Just found this

4 Likes

@the_termin8r lol engineering can’t be too hard. I’m in the top 10% of my class without even being in the program! :joy:

4 Likes

Is architecture in its own college?

1 Like

Yea. The College of Architecture and Urban Studies (CAUS). They later sent another email recognizing their mistake :joy:

2 Likes

tumblr_pro0k2iJPy1xoyw8po1_1280

9 Likes

I love this…how can I save it?

Just sent it to you :grin:

3 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

74632366_840422783042992_712259311736193024_n

6 Likes

Idk if I’ve said this one, just remembered it earlier

An elderly couple due to old age is becoming forgetful, so they go to the doctor for check up.
Doc says oh this is perfectly normal, as we age our mental faculties suffer a bit but it is no reason to worry, what I recommend is you carry a little notepad to write everything down so you don’t forget-easy enough
The couple leaves the office offended, how dare he insult our memories :triumph:
They go home, later that night the old lady asks the old man, honey will you please bring me a bowl of ice cream?
Oh yes why of course! And you’ll see I won’t even forget-you’ll see we will show that doctor :smirk_cat:
Yeah honey! While you’re there you think you could add whipped cream please?
Of course! My memory can handle it
Oh and will you add nuts and a cherry on top just for me?
Anything dear, I won’t even write it down as it’s right here in the front of my brain :triumph:
20 minutes Pass and the man returns with a plate of eggs, bacon, and potatoes. :flushed:

The lady looks over at him and the plate in frustration :tired_face:
You idiot! Your memory really IS screwed up! Where’s the toast that I asked you to bring with it! :unamused:

:drum::drum::drum:
:grimacing:🚶🏻‍♂

8 Likes

No doubt Woodstock was in the year 1969. :wink:

1 Like

The cameo, though

3 Likes