A few questions about Meet and Greets

Alright, I’m going to my first Linkin Park concert in September, and I’ve RSVP’d for a meet and greet. For those of you that have gone, how many do they usually pick for meet and greet? A guess is fine, I just want to know my chances :S Also, I’m only 15, but this is an all ages event. Does that still mean my mom or someone older needs to be with me for the meet and greet or can I go alone? I’ve been to meet and greets for other artists and it’s usually just me and a friend, but for all I know this is different. Another question - how do pictures work? Is there a photographer there just taking pictures or what? And are the band members always at a table to sign stuff? If anyone can help, that’d be great :slight_smile:

Amount of people attending, I guess 100? Depends on the country.
Only if you’re under 13 you need someone with you. Since you’re 15 you won’t need someone to go with you.
Pictures, yes, there is a photographer there that takes group pictures after the m&g is over and yeah the band usual sits at a table, how would they be able to sign stuff anyways? :stuck_out_tongue:

In Helsinki they told us that we can’t take any pics :o what thee…

[quote=EvoOba]Amount of people attending, I guess 100? Depends on the country.
Only if you’re under 13 you need someone with you. Since you’re 15 you won’t need someone to go with you.
Pictures, yes, there is a photographer there that takes group pictures after the m&g is over and yeah the band usual sits at a table, how would they be able to sign stuff anyways? :stuck_out_tongue:
][/quote]
Hahah, yeah that makes sense. I had a bit of a brain fart there… Thanks for the answers!

If I have a guest with me, they can’t come to meet and greet with me can they?

No. Meet and Greets are strictly LPU only (although not when they came to Canberra, AU?). The band will sign one item for you and you will be allowed to take photos when in line but not when at the table. Flash must strictly be turned off. Group photos will be taken by the LP photographer (usually Mark Fiorre) and placed on the LPU site.