A Day to Remember

any adtr fans here? also, anyone seeing them anytime soon? their tour with rise against will be great!

I’ve heard a few songs of theirs, but not enough to know whether I’d consider myself a fan or not. Rise Against is pretty awesome, though; with them touring together, I may have to show up.

I rather like ADtR. I don’t know their music very well yet, but I’m going to try to by the time I see them (for the Rise Against show) in April.

Love these guys!

They’re pretty good (: I like All I Want, Have Faith In Me, and Casablanca Sucked Anyways(:

We already have a thread for ADTR (the search button helps sometimes)

My bro is going to their tour. i enjoy listening to ADTR, But LP will always be the best!!!

[quote=Kristine]They’re pretty good (: I like All I Want, Have Faith In Me, and Casablanca Sucked Anyways(:

I saw them last year! They were on tour with Silverstein in Montréal. It was a good show :stuck_out_tongue:

No one seems to notice that there was already another ADTR thread started…Regardless, I’ll just post what I posted there here…

I just saw them live on Monday in Poughkeepsie with Rise Against. I’ll be seeing the same show in May. I don’t really know any of their material but they put on a really great…interesting show. Here are some pictures I took (click to enlarge):

[quote=LP13413]No one seems to notice that there was already another ADTR thread started…Regardless, I’ll just post what I posted there here…

I just saw them live on Monday in Poughkeepsie with Rise Against. I’ll be seeing the same show in May. I don’t really know any of their material but they put on a really great…interesting show. Here are some pictures I took (click to enlarge):

I really really love these guys. Never seen them live, but I know, they put up amazing shows!