9/8 Home Depot Center: GA Ticket

Just purchased 1 GA ticket for the Honda Civic Tour at the Home Depot Center on Sept. 8th.
Apparently there are no reserved seats available for purchase at this time.
And I’m assuming the GA floor area is sectioned off. The ticket I bought right at 10am cost $145. All I see left are GA tickets priced at $118.

Thoughts? Who else bought tickets? I can’t wait!

yeah same happened to me. they had better be better seats for $145 because i didnt want to pay extra for the same ticket

so, wait your one ticket cost 145?

Cool! I think I’m going to wait until there are tix for seating since I plan on bringing my son or just wait until they come back to LA for the Living Things tour crossing fingers I’m already going to HOB so I’m stoked for that. Have a BLAST! :slight_smile:

Yep. Total came to $149.15 with s&h.

[quote=Karina]Cool! I think I’m going to wait until there are tix for seating since I plan on bringing my son or just wait until they come back to LA for the Living Things tour crossing fingers I’m already going to HOB so I’m stoked for that. Have a BLAST! :slight_smile:

[/quote] Why did the price drop? I was gonna buy mine for 145 then I refreshed and it was for 118. Hmm

yeah I hope they section off the front of the pit for us cause damn I paid $583.51 for 4 tickets.

See you there!

[quote=Dayna][quote=Karina]Cool! I think I’m going to wait until there are tix for seating since I plan on bringing my son or just wait until they come back to LA for the Living Things tour crossing fingers I’m already going to HOB so I’m stoked for that. Have a BLAST! :slight_smile:

same…what the ef.

[quote=iamsatan]yeah I hope they section off the front of the pit for us cause damn I paid $583.51 for 4 tickets.

See you there![/quote]

Del Taco for you for the next few weeks…haha.

Supposedly the venue screwed up on something and assigned seating tickets should be up for sale shortly.

I’m wondering if there was a glitch in the system…

Mine was priced at $142.50 but when I paid it discounted me…:

Qty Sku Description Price Total
4 LPU-TIK-090812 General Admission Ticket $142.50 $570.00
Subtotal $473.80
Tax $0.00
Shipping & Processing $10.74
Total $484.54

is it just the pit tickets on sale right now and the rest go on sale later?? also, if i get picked for the meet and greet, does anyone know if i’m allowed to bring a friend? or will it just be me?

can we return the GA tickets if the assigned seats go on sale?

Just you.

Assigned seats are on sale now. Adam said to contact ground (ctrl) if u need to change your tix.

Just you.[/quote]

Thanks :slight_smile: that’s kind of sad but i guess their trying to get more LPU in that way

Alright, so here’s what I’m gathering from all the info being spread around.

• GA tickets cost $118. If you paid more than that, contact ground(ctrl).
    http://support.groundctrl.com/
  • Reserved seats are now on sale for $118. There was a problem with the venue while tickets were being released. They are available now.
  • The venue will most likely be set up like this