9/10 Chula Vista baby!

I just got my pre-sale GA tickets. Can not wait to see them in the pit again! They are beyond amazing!
Who else is going?! What tickets did you get? =)

I will be in the PIT with you!! Can’t wait!!

Awesome! I signed up for the meet and greet. Would be awesome to see them in person again as well xD

I’ll be there as well! I had a meet and greet at the last LP show I went to, so I’m saving my “free” one for later, though (I bought the $60 LPU membership before they introduced the other tiers), haha.

Oh very nice! I have not seen them in any meet and greets yet for any major concerts. Although I saw a few different times at other events. =)

[quote=Dreamer]Oh very nice! I have not seen them in any meet and greets yet for any major concerts. Although I saw a few different times at other events. =)
[/quote]
I hope you get to meet them! [biggrin] It’s a great experience.

See you there! :slight_smile:
Party in the PIT!

[quote=Dayna]See you there! :slight_smile:
Party in the PIT!
[/quote]

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

I’ll be there, Row D - Section 102 (center section). So I’ll be 4 rows back from you crazy PIT peeps [cool]

[quote=Okami-Sensei][quote=Dreamer]Oh very nice! I have not seen them in any meet and greets yet for any major concerts. Although I saw a few different times at other events. =)
[/quote]
I hope you get to meet them! [biggrin] It’s a great experience.[/quote]

As do I, they are the sweetest guys and so funny, love them!

[quote=Dayna]See you there! :slight_smile:
Party in the PIT!
[/quote]

C-ya! It’ll be one amazing night

Congratz on getting seats :wink: There was none left when I looked for a pair earlier! Only single tickets :wink: