8-bit rebellion friends

Hi all, so I finally got an iPhone and bought 8-bit rebellion app game :)) but I felt like forever alone in that game :smiley:
wanna be friends ^^ ?

of course my username is Lienna.

thank you !!

(btw - in case of total boredom: Instagram (cherrywavess) yes, like that song from Deftones[cool]

Well I havent played that forever but I have actually got over 1 Million points :DD
Anyway user name:
StanleyElite

I haven’t played in ages…I want an update :stuck_out_tongue:
Name’s EvoOba :wink:

8-bit Username: ShineyShadow
I haven’t played it since… a looong time^^

(same username at Instagram btw :wink: )

User name LinusLP
And yes, i haven’t played for ages either^^

[quote=Lienna]Hi all, so I finally got an iPhone and bought 8-bit rebellion app game :)) but I felt like forever alone in that game :smiley:
wanna be friends ^^ ?

of course my username is Lienna.

thank you !!

(btw - in case of total boredom: Instagram (cherrywavess) yes, like that song from Deftones[cool][/quote]

Hey i finally bought an ipod and bought it like a couple weeks ago so i’ll add you :slight_smile:

name is SianLP

I haven’t played it in a while XD but my username is Demonicgothic =3

I also took time without playing =P
My username is AberuLP

lol I haven’t played it for a while… you kinda make me wanna play it again…
oh and my username is bie_1odya maybe I’ll see u there [biggrin]

[quote=Bie]lol I haven’t played it for a while… you kinda make me wanna play it again…
oh and my username is bie_1odya maybe I’ll see u there [biggrin][/quote]

haha same I think I migth take a look at it later again :smiley:

I play from time to time. My name is slowhand. Maybe meet you in the 8-Bit-World. Hope for an update.

WOW guys you are amazing, thanks!!! I’ll add you all!
btw, I just finished it (really short game) and I’d like to ask what to do now? :smiley: just collecting points? or what? :slight_smile:

[quote=ShineyShadow]8-bit Username: ShineyShadow
I haven’t played it since… a looong time^^

(same username at Instagram btw :wink: )[/quote]

haha see what you did there :wink: I’ll add you at instagram, too. (my username is cherrywavess)

I haven’t played this in ages, either! I thought there were going to be new updates, whatever happened to that?

Anyway, my username is SMK.

[quote=Sky]I haven’t played this in ages, either! I thought there were going to be new updates, whatever happened to that?

Anyway, my username is SMK.[/quote]

They decided not to make any content related updates :((( Dont know why though

Hey Lienna…
i played the game like 3 weeks ago for the last time and i was friends with some people…but now i updated all my apps and now i dont have anyone^^…feeling lonely and bored without them xP…

Im under kimlp :slight_smile:

I check in the game every so often. My username is CJS. I used to be the top ranked player [with 4 million+ points] until some jerk hacked it and got himself 11 million. I still love the game even though there aren’t any updates. [razz]

I don’t play it anymore. I don’t even remember my nickname there haha