8/17/12: Our Experiences At The Summit And Concert

Thanks for the write up LP13413, was wondering what they thought while signing your back. Such a cool tattoo it turned out to be!

That is cool, how did it come about that Adam gave you a ride home??

Wow. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. The amount of dedication that you have is incredible. Your details seem unreal and it sounds like you had the best fucking time of your life. There really is no other day that I could fathom that could be better than that. I hope one day they make the summit in LA, that’d be a dream come true for me. This gets me so HYPED UP for my show on Sept 8th! Again, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

With out a doubt, I am 36, and I do not think there will be another time in my life that will beat this experience. The only thing better then this was having my daughter trinity, and possibly the only thing to beat this would be either another summit lol, or a wife lol. So this is up there in experiences.

[quote=Trinity]With out a doubt, I am 36, and I do not think there will be another time in my life that will beat this experience. The only thing better then this was having my daughter trinity, and possibly the only thing to beat this would be either another summit lol, or a wife lol. So this is up there in experiences.

The Summit, The Concert and the people I met made it all worth it and I’ll never forget…[biggrin]

Adam the LPU member not the Adam from LPUHQ lol Sorry for the confusion = P

[quote=Angelique716]The Summit, The Concert and the people I met made it all worth it and I’ll never forget…[biggrin]