7th studio album announced

1 Like

I don’t know for sure. They’ve mentioned stuff the label wanted them to do from very early on but nothing was mentioned after HT was released about it. They just said they had issues and indifferences or whatever.

The sound was definitely a reason, I think so yeah. I mean, especially with ATS. I’m almost convinced Chester was talking about them in the meeting of ATS.

A little off-topic but I don’t think a new thread is necessary for this one question:

Any word on the LPU 15 track list yet?

Still in the works.

When do you think it’ll release?

Soon. It usually launches mid November - early December.

I just watched the interview again, and I was a little wrong. Mike said that they hope for it to be released in the first half og 2016( fingers crossed he said) That is just what they aim for. It will most likely come out in the summer but at the start of the second half. but Chester is not in STP anymore so he will have more focus on LP7. so all I’m saying is that there is possible that their next album comes out in the first half of 2016(Probably not but possible) and as for their albums after that. we don’t know anything yet. 3 more albums in the 2010’s seems possible. It will probably not happen though but I’m optimistic about it.

Well, the 2nd most recent LP log released on YouTube has Mike saying “around this time next year” which suggests August or September 2016.

We can’t know, it could be in a year, it could be in like 6 months. We can’t predict it, neither can they. It’s really up to the music and the process and themselves.

1 Like

Yea such a pprocess may be real intensive with these 6 characterss together, melting pod, but at it´s hottest point, they make it, that is has spirit in it, like all the others before, I hope they´ll give themsellfs also a lil free time, enjoying their families after that tough concert season…And again I say, thanx for descision Chester…

1 Like

@samuel_the_leader, I thank you…

Reminds me of Burning in the Skies lol

ot yeah really, this is an Internet pic, but we really have such sunsets and sungrows at this time of the year here in Germany, and I think the same… burning in the skies…lol:stuck_out_tongue:

Well now that the main site is updated about the new album in the works, we can bet they’re focusing all their attention on it. Hallelujah.

ot for me no “Hallelujah” until they did´nt manage to get access to all the other locked out soldiers to lock in again, and updated our lpu-forum…
http://pre14.deviantart.net/f85d/th/pre/i/2010/177/f/6/logging_out_logo_by_jack34churchill.jpg

But the fact that they are in the studio and they announced it officially (even though we knew for months now) has nothing to do with the HQ and the new site and whatever.

It was Thanksgiving and now the weekend. They’re not working so it’s understandable they haven’t fixed all the issues yet (cause the forums login is not the only one). They will on Monday, just like they said. It’s typical, happens every year.

ok, the six from bandand HQ leaders are out of my critics, but I give in order my Hallelujah.They are on the way for sure, the very very
right way, but what makes me stm a lil dissatisfied, not about the band, but the whole machine around them, the “workers” as normal worker I got my job to do and earn my money for, but they ( the normal worker) have to do work still on our LPU site, so, still

then they get my Applause!
@evooba Good morning, wanna tell sth to your question from the other Thread (Can you …)
I do like you, blow my house and the dust out by turning my TV (the most accurate music player in my house) and the life concerts on 51, 55 is the loudest, normally watching TV on 15-20, so I blast all out, sing, dance, stm cry, but at least

:smile:

But everyone working at HQ and Machine Shop have the days off. It’s a holiday for them, they don’t work 24/7. They’ll notify the site the forums run on on Monday (which, they are already looking into according to Lorenzo) and try to fix everything else with the site this coming week.
The first few weeks of each year are like this, lots of bugs till it all runs smoothly.

at least WE ARE ON!!! For god´s sake, otherwise, three days without you (think I need not to count them name by name, we know) YOU and LPU whow though, for me, You?
http://2009.schwerin-news.de1.cc/wp-content/uploads/Sport/Mix/2007/20070919_GHBILD.jpg

What did I just read?..