7th studio album announced

That’s a nifty drawing there. Who made it? I see a scribble in Mike’s neck but can’t make out the name of the artist responsible for this nice work.

When do you guys think the first single will drop? March / April timeframe?

I’m guessing June or July

Yeap, around the summer is my guess too though I wouldn’t mind it if it was even later.

I’m hoping for a decent special edition this time around. Bonus songs, “Making Of” DVD, anything would be fine. I don’t even care if they release the “Making Of” on LPTV at the same time, I’d still buy the DVD version

THIS! I love watching this part, especially after Meeting of ATS (which, in my opinion, is the best making of yet!). It’s a very important part of the process, THP’s making of LPTVs weren’t even enough.

Yeah, I like sth like this too, they can cancel their snips in LPU-TV and show us a new soap opera, weekly,“The making of the mystery expected new Album” @LPUHQ btw…

1 Like

Can’t say I enjoyed them much. I do have an idea of why they didn’t release a making of though but not gonna share it. (Haters everywhere lol)

Because it’s two men making the album and the rest coming in to play? Not much imagination involved.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks that.

@evooba & @Tenkaichi pl do ot destroy my illusions (six guys developing a thing they all believe in) I need them to project all my wishes and needs on them, don´t take it away, :sleeping:

Just saying what appeared to be the case in the videos. They all write and bounce ideas of off each other but it’s no secret that Mike writes 80% of the stuff.
During the THP sessions it seemed like Brad and Mike wrote the entire record and the rest of them just went in to record their parts. It was clearly said in one of them that Chester was missing for 3 months. So, I just hope it won’t happen with this new album. (It already seems like they’re all going in so that’s good, we shall see though!)

We may never know what really happens, just because something is in the video doesn’t mean it really happens when they’re in the studio. All I know is that I hope at least one song, one video has a bunny in it. :3

1 Like

Yay for a bunny invasion in the LPU.

http://i2.wp.com/www.japancrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/rsz_rabbit-island-japan-01.jpg?resize=600%2C400

1 Like

Good squishy

I know! They look like my bunny, too cute :heart_eyes:

Wait…
What -.-

me next bunny invasation supporter
http://www.tutsi.de/wp-content/uploads/bunnys-fuer-bunnys-kampagne-03.jpg
lol

This one’s so cute too

Ok, I’m a girl and that’s not the type of bunny invasion that’s going to happen…