5. 4. Cipher - LP Puzzle

Hey guys for all of you who have been following the puzzle closely you should know all about this riddle! For those who don’t a quick explanation:

We have been solving these puzzles for the last 3-4 days and there are only 4 puzzles left to solve!
Now just yesterday Linkin Park posted on Twitter:
“There’s more than meets the eye. 5. 4. Cipher. It’s there.”
and linked the site of the Burn It Down puzzle to this tweet!

Now everyone has been racking their braines to come up with a solution, me personally, have not seen one that has been confirmed or is an obvious answer!

So please share your thoughts, and updates on this puzzle here!

I don´t know what thats mean, even the whole time racking my head about this :slight_smile:

Puzzle is too high for me. :smiley:

Tried a lot but i have no idea about those cipher things

Assuming 0 to be spaces or nothing, we currently have L I V I N G _ T H _ N _ _

If 08. follows the pattern than it should be a string 0s than Living Things or Living The Now or Living The Nox or Living Thongs (lol) etc

If we jumble up letters even Night Living is possible, that is assuming a word and jumbling the letters.

LPA are still cracking it.

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]

Assuming 0 to be spaces or nothing, we currently have L I V I N G _ T H _ N _ _

If 08. follows the pattern than it should be a string 0s than Living Things or Living The Now or Living The Nox or Living Thongs (lol) etc

If we jumble up letters even Night Living is possible, that is assuming a word and jumbling the letters.

LPA are still cracking it.

I feel really stupid now. I mean, the sorce code is full of numbers and letters. How does anybody find the important column of numbers? And after that, how does he came up with the idea, that just parts of that columns are essential and have to be subtracted to get a new number, that stands for a letter? That’s just weird. I show respect to the guys, who find that out.

But honestly, do LP think we’re working at the CIA, as cryptanalyst?

[quote=Shoegaze4u]I feel really stupid now. I mean, the sorce code is full of numbers and letters. How does anybody find the important column of numbers? And after that, how does he came up with the idea, that just parts of that columns are essential and have to be subtracted to get a new number, that stands for a letter? That’s just weird. I show respect to the guys, who find that out.

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that the LPA also came up with Living Things.

It sounds incredibly awesome.

Updated. I think it really is Living Things now.

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=Shoegaze4u]I feel really stupid now. I mean, the sorce code is full of numbers and letters. How does anybody find the important column of numbers? And after that, how does he came up with the idea, that just parts of that columns are essential and have to be subtracted to get a new number, that stands for a letter? That’s just weird. I show respect to the guys, who find that out.

[/quote]
I didn’t know that too. That’s interesting.
…Even if I didn’t get it all LOL I think I miss some passages (something like from some numbers to others and then to a letter and then another one…LOL I’m not so in with those codes) LOL.
Btw, respect to the guys who found something out of that! ;D

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=Shoegaze4u]I feel really stupid now. I mean, the sorce code is full of numbers and letters. How does anybody find the important column of numbers? And after that, how does he came up with the idea, that just parts of that columns are essential and have to be subtracted to get a new number, that stands for a letter? That’s just weird. I show respect to the guys, who find that out.

[/quote]
I didn’t know that too. That’s interesting.
…Even if I didn’t get it all LOL I think I miss some passages (something like from some numbers to others and then to a letter and then another one…LOL I’m not so in with those codes, I’m feeling a bit stupid ahahah) LOL.
Btw, respect to the guys who found something out of that! ;D

[quote]01. | (3282-3265) - 5 = 12 – L
02. | (1602-1589) - 4 = 09 – I
03. | (1157-1132) - 3 = 22 – V
04. | (0000-0000) - 0 = 00 – _
05. | (9546-9530) - 7 = 09 – I
06. | (1752-1732) - 6 = 14 – N
07. | (3168-3156) - 5 = 07 – G
08. | (0000-0000) - 0 = 00 – _
09. | (4682-4658) - 4 = 20 – T
10. | (9376-9365) - 3 = 08 – H
11. | (4149-4132) - 8 = 09 – I
12. | (0000-0000) - 0 = 00 – _
13. | (2029-2008) - 7 = 14 – N
14. | (5276-5263) - 6 = 07 – G
15. | (0000-0000) - 0 = 00 – _
16. | (8780-8756) - 5 = 19 – S[/quote]

Currently, there is something wrong.

Puzzle 8 should not be released and now it is locked for EVERYONE and it is unaligned. When you zoom out, it is as though the whole puzzle is complete but it is not. NO ONE has the fully completed puzzle.

A tons of things might be happening now. Bug, glitch, hacker, another one of Mike’s gullibility test, Linkin Park is deliberately stopping us from completing the full puzzle and thus hearing the snippet, the host/creator of the BID puzzles suck real bad. THE LIST GOES ON.

Just remember, remember, April 16 :smiley: That’s all I care about now, don’t care about LP2k12 Twitter post because obviously, there’s no official word about it.

if it has to do with riddles, it makes my head spin.

Today LP asked on twitter: “…Hungry for more puzzles?”

I guess, their plan isn’t completed yet.

it’s mindfucking