4 tix for Sale - Home Depot Center CA Sept 8

I bought tickets to the Chula Vista show before they announced the Home Depot Show. Then when the Home Depot came out, I bought tickets for that show, cause it was in my hometown. But now I decided to just keep the Chula Vista tickets, cause they are better seats. Anyhow, now I have 4 tickets to the Home Depot Center to sell.

I preordered them here, and they have not shipped to me yet, but as soon as they do, we can exchange the money and tickets locally. I’m not looking to make any extra money. Just want to make sure they get sold. Selling for Face Value plus fees. Comes out to $122 each. Will sell in pairs also!

Here’s the ticket info. PM me if you’re interested.

Section 132, Row D, Seat 1
Section 132, Row D, Seat 2
Section 132, Row D, Seat 3
Section 132, Row D, Seat 4

Got the email notification that these have been shipped and will be here tomorrow. Anyone interested? I’m willing to split them into pairs.

I got my tickets today; except they are Row L. And I have two extra Row L seats. Can I swap my Row Ls with your Row Ds? Prob not, but I thought I’d ask anyway.

I got my tickets in the mail as well. Sorry, no swapping. That will only make them harder to sell.

haven’t got my tickets yet lol, good luck reselling.

Tickets are still for sale, had a buyer, but he fell through.

I[quote=NaTTyGiRL6]Tickets are still for sale, had a buyer, but he feel through.[/quote]

What part of LA are you in? I am near pasadena/ arcadia. I would take all 4 for my 2 L row tickets, and for $244 if you live nearby and do not have a buyer. If not, i may be interested in your 2 still, if you live nearby and if i get rid of these row Ls

I made my coworker buy my extra 2 row L tickets, but i could have gotten better seats if i hadnt bought all 4 at once.

What part of LA are you in? I am near pasadena/ arcadia. I would take all 4 for my 2 L row tickets, and for $244 if you live nearby and do not have a buyer. If not, i may be interested in your 2 still, if you live nearby and if i get rid of these row Ls

I made my coworker buy my extra 2 row L tickets, but i could have gotten better seats if i hadnt bought all 4 at once.[/quote]

I sold two already. I have a buyer looking into buying the other two tomorrow night. If that falls through, I’ll let you know.

I also listed these on Craigslists. That’s been getting alot more action than this forum, so for those looking to sell tickets, its worth a try.

Craigslist listing

ANYBODY HERE THAT WANTS TO SELL/ RENT THEIR LPU11 LAMINATE AND LANYARD . I purchased mine 3 months ago but there was a problem with Mexico´s public postal service , so i need somebody to ship me through UPS Express mail . I´ll ship it back next monday and pay whatever !!