3rd anniversary- thoughts?

That’s one of my favourite lyrics, we’re not alone, we have each other.

7 Likes

Anna, you are! Don’t you know that knowing you as the lovely person you are, the person who’s always here, who i think of as a safe, caring person, IS helping, every day? I know that if i’m feeling bad, you will care, give advice, make me feel better.
Your personality makes you strong&helping. Being strong doesn’t mean always being… strong?
I could(not exactly) quote what i just translated(as my last latin text ever-yayy) last week in school, it was about 'what does strength mean?"(‘virtus’ =courage, bravery)means that being strong also means showing your ‘weak’ moments, showing when you need help, seeking comfort in a friend’s hug.
So, it already has been discovered a long time ago that it’s ok, even good to show something often called weakness. Try to aways remind yourself of that, physically tell yourself that it’s ok.:hugs:
i think i already mentioned it once, but we can’t get reminded of self care too often: treat yourself like your best friend. You are your own best friend. If someone of us would’ve said the words that you said about yourself to themselves, you would know it’s not true. And in the same way as you’re helping others, try to help yourself as well.:heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Beautiful picture