30 Second Preview of Burn it Down

Just listened to it and GOOD LORD I am excited! Cannot wait to hear the full song!

I´ve heard 1:45 of the song ;-). The Song was 10 minutes online on youtube xD. But the electronic in that long part is mindblowing and radio stations will love it :slight_smile:

It’s just great. Love it!

I feel that it has some New Divide vibe going on.

Can’t wait till Monday!!!

You know, the more I listen to this the more I feel like this is a mix between Blackbirds (especially when one considers that Mike has a rapping part as well in this song) and New Divide.

An another preview: BID

Excited.

I won’t say any certain opinion till monday, when i’ll listen the whole song…
But from this snippet (yeeeah, finally we got those snippets! LOL) and another 90 seconds one, I can say that this song sounds a bit strange to me. I don’t know how to explain it… I’m not saying it’s bad or something. Even if usually I don’t like songs with much electronica in them, after some listenings, I can say I like this one… I mean, it seems to be a good song… can’t wait for monday! :wink:

I always love their music this sounds very like pop I hope they will make at some point more dark music

no you are not
D:

[quote=USER]An another preview: BID

It blew me away… reminds me of Depeche mode… =) Pretty awesome though!!!

I dont know, what to say about it. Chesters interview bout the new sound let me hope about more Nu Metal components in this one. After listening to this really short part ( maybe the whole song sounds completely different ? ), it seems to me like a ATS demo.

You guys are saying that there’s a longer clip available but I can’t find it anywhere. :c