2014 Three Days Grace

So, Three Days Grace is one of my absolute favorite bands and has been for a few years. Adam Gontier is one of my favorite vocalists, and i was really sad when he left the band. I also like My Darkest Days, but when I listened to some of the songs performed live with Matt Walst, I didn’t like it as much. I like Matt in MDD, and Adam in 3DG. Matt is now officially in the band and it makes me sad because it reminds me that Adam left. I listened to their new song, Painkiller, and I like it, but I it also pains me because it sounds like the band (duh), but Adam’s voice is missing. I know that the lead singer is not the whole band, but Adam’s voice was a huge part of 3DG, and I’m not sure how I feel about Matt with them.

What do you guys think about the song and Matt in Three Days Grace?

Matt’s been a member of the Three Days Grace family since they formed. He’s had a hand in some songwriting, too. And, obviously, his brother’s in the band as well. As they said, it was a no-brainer.

I like the new song, and I’m excited to hear more.

Three Days Grace has always been a favorite of mine. Yeah, it’s different, but I’m not gonna complain. They obviously had their differences with Adam and what’s done is done.

I’m interested to see where they go.

I like the new song… Like you said, it’s not the same without Adam, but still good.
waiting to hear more!!