20 years and something

hey there kiddos :smiley: been here since ages but stopped loggin in for about ages as well haha so how is quaranTEEN treating you guys???

Is there anyone in their 40s here? would like to gather all the “old but gold” people around and make some corny noiseeeeeeeeeeeeee :rofl:

4 Likes

Heeeey @turexidrosa! HAAAAAAAAAAAA-VE you met @anna834???

Anyway :sweat_smile: sup, I’m 27

Ima get kicked for tagging the old people :crazy_face::joy:
@Fravaco
@theearlywalker
@derek (30s methinks) plus just wanna say hi haha
@lpfan61 is the resident granny lmao
@zanybelle isn’t up there yet but closer than most of us kiddos

2 Likes

heyy heeeyyyyyy hellooooo there againnn :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

and hellooo anna834 :raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

awwwww cute age hahahahah

helloooooo olddd peopleeeee come and gatherrrrrr hahahahha thx dude for makin this topic happen :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy: I’m 52 now :stuck_out_tongue: and I’m proud to be :joy::joy::rofl: only thing that’s a bit annoying with aging is the slowly loss of elasticity of the skin lmao :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

No problem, I’m the guy guy :nerd_face:
You need a guy, I’m your guy :muscle:
Like google but for peeps

Fixed it :partying_face::innocent:

:joy::joy::joy: as @the_termin8r always says, if it’s moving and it’s not supposed to, gaffer/duct tape does the trick :partying_face::see_no_evil::monkey:

2 Likes

You’re the anchorman :partying_face::star_struck: from the lpu :joy:

1 Like

Loooooooooooololol lel lil lul kek :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::tada::tada::tada::tada:AWESOME! You made my day already PERFECT! 25 by GAFFER TAPE baaahahaha BEST IDEA EVER EVER!! :tada::tada::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::heart: I love you bro! Promise to never ever change :love_you_gesture:t2:

do u use sunscreen? it is a big deal mannnn hahaha

1 Like

That time is looong ago lol- and ite: it doesn’t really matter :joy: it’s genetic :crazy_face:

thought for a sec you said you’re a poor guy ooppsss hahah these old eyesssss :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :v:t2: :v:t2: :v:t2:

yeah… grandma google is the besstttttt

1 Like

no im telling you the truth… go buy sunscreen now hahaha

1 Like

Haaaahaha :joy::sweat_smile: I like your style! Keep it flowing dude :joy: unfortunately gtg now! Cya around :+1:t2::sunny:

see ya…hope the nights treating u well dude :innocent:

1 Like

i would like to be the anchorman? is there any registration process? lol

1 Like

Lol :joy: go work for the regular badge - anchorman is a medaille of honor inhere :joy::wink:- you get announced in case lol - :stuck_out_tongue:

ahhh its that one thing huh… i c :laughing:

guess i have to keep it up here :sweat_smile:

Heeeeeyyyy @turexidrosa :partying_face: :partying_face:

A topic for the weird old ones, totally in with it :crazy_face: :rooster:

Im the crazy chick in here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Still love this nick name I got by @theearlywalker and I love you too :hugs: :yellow_heart:

I sure kick your butt :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
But not for this. Don’t forget my sister, not only by name :triumph:
@anomalia :speaking_head: a threat for us! :partying_face: Come on! Make some noice, you can anomalia later! :kissing_heart: :innocent: :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

@Fravaco you could show for this :triumph:

Ah, ja, ja. Got a little distracted :crazy_face:
Who are you @turexidrosa or how are you? :grin:

2 Likes

Heeeeyyy!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@turexidrosa hello and nice to meet you! :grin: don’t mind him, he just seeks for attention :rofl: oh and I’m 34 yo :blush:

3 Likes