16 years of Hybrid Theory

OMG. -

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! i love hybryd theory and i can’t imagine that there were 12 years from its aparition!!

[quote=natsunotori]It was trending worldwife today ^^

:)[/quote]

Jaja! Love your drawings!

The soldiers were doing a “listening party” by Twitter, if you wanna join us with the tag #HybridTheoryDay later you can do it because we’re gonna repeat it at night.

Wooo! Happy birthday, Hybrid Theory!!!
So proud of you. [biggrin]
This means HT on repeat all day!

[quote=natsunotori]It was trending worldwife today ^^

Haha- love the drawing, Tori!

[quote=Paneska][quote=natsunotori]It was trending worldwife today ^^

Jaja! Love your drawings!

The soldiers were doing a “listening party” by Twitter, if you wanna join us with the tag #HybridTheoryDay later you can do it because we’re gonna repeat it at night.
[/quote]
Yeah, I’ve seen a party, hahaha))) But I wanna see trending again :expressionless:

thanks ))))

OMG!! my life was changed when i met linkin park and the hybrid theory.

the best musics and memories. good times!!

I can’t believe it’s been 12 years already!!! What an incredible album, and one that changed my life FOREVER!!! I can’t begin to describe how much I love it!!! [razz]

Hybrid Theory! The beginning of a new era!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYBRID THEORY!!! My favourite Linkin Park ALBUM. New era in 21 music. Amazing, unique sounds , scratchs, guitars, drums, bass, and of course CHESTER’S Voice and MIKE SHINODA.
This album changed my life…really . And I want to say : Thank you , Linkin Park .

I can’t believe it’s been twelve years. It seems like yesterday since I heard One Step Closer and utterly, utterly fell in love with the album and everything LP related :). So it has been blasting through my speakers the last few days! Hehe… normally I diverse between all five albums. But HT… is the one at the moment :).

happy birthday HT!! \o/ ----

Happy 12 yrs Hybrid Theory. Still and always be an AMAZING CD!!!

From 2012 to 2016
Monday is Hybrid Theory Day.

How are you guys going to celebrate?

I wish I had a time machine.Old school LP concert would be the best idea to celebration.

The usual I guess, blast HT some time during the day. If I go out or something I’ll probably wear my HT tee too.

1 Like

Good gummy (gives gummies)

happy anniversary hybrid theory

Happy Hybrid Theory Day!!

2 Likes

Happy LP day everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes