@AJ_7
@rickvanmeijel
@NickGr
@NoireXJasper
@Honey8
@framos1792
@theearlywalker

7 Likes

We know, but why does this need its own thread?

I do agree with @the_termin8r on that

I agree with him that if you cared about it you wouldn’t be doing the same thing with the “my friend showed me that first” :rofl:

And for my part anything that brings ace back in here is fine with me :triumph:

3 Likes

Because i couldnt find anywhere else to put it :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey @acemasters happy to hear from you! :smiley:
I already wondered. :upside_down_face:
Just hope you are good! :blush:
:hugs:

1 Like

Dont worry i am hard at work with something special for you lot :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

As a big fan of both bands I have to say: No :see_no_evil: - the original version is so much better and maybe the country version from Leo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:partying_face::hugs:

Ditto :upside_down_face:

@zanybelle as soon just a little new thing shows up, you find it already three times here :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

This was the first qs in my head :sweat_smile: lol

Yeah, I know that cover and I agree with Rob

I have absolutely no idea who or what the hell they are :laughing: I agree with @HakManLP original LP only please. This is a pretty good cover because it has some fragments of emotion, but even then I :100: prefer the original because Chester’s version is unreachable.

No. Also not for me. She sings to pritty.
Didn’t listen to the end.
There I much prefer the version we had already here.

But nice hair. :laughing:
And I think she could do it, if she wasn’t so much into singing sweet.

Yeah I’d love hair like that all wild and colourful. Perfect for autumn :grimacing:

You do hair fitting to the seasons? :flushed:

Some people do for sure. I prefer autumnal colours all year round.

It’s weird, but I pay zero attention to what colours I wear lol. I don’t really pay attention to how I look, so long as I don’t look like a chav or something, I’m fine.

1 Like

…and not wearing crappy band logos/album covers :+1: :laughing:

That too. Though I do own a pair of Nurburgring shirts and I got given a Timberland shirt with a massive logo on it as a gift. Oh and I obviously have my two society shirts.

1 Like

Awesome. What’s on your Christmas list?