1 finger and a half play New Divide on his guitar

Hey guys!!! I made this for my idol, for my all, THIS IS FOR YOU CHESTER!!
With my finger and a half a played New Divide on my guitar. I hope you guys enjoy and I hope Mike, Brad, Dave, Rob and Joe can watch it. The word “disability” is not a bad word, is the word that people use to say someone cannot do something because that person is “different”. I am showing that word is only in our minds, not in our hands or body. If you love something you fight for it and you will get it working so hard like I am triyng to do every day when I played many covers from other bands.

Hey you, yes you! If you are wishing something, GET OUTSIDE AND TAKE IT!!! Do not let anyone steal your dreams. Do not let anyone tell you what do you must to do. Do not let anyone do with you what they want. You are unique in this world. You are special. WE ARE!!!

13 Likes

Nice cover and nice words you said! :heart: :sun_with_face: thank you for sharing! And nice to meet you here! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you, but it is the real situation :neutral_face: and nice to meet you too.

1 Like

Handicap is handicap-not to change for sure. But everyone has the chance to choose: giving up or hanging in ( and I know what I´m talking about since I´m handicaped myself) - your vid and post shows that you´re a fighter and I guess that´s what @lpfan61 wanted to say with her statement - and that´s only great :smiley: welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time here.

4 Likes

:hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

:hugs: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

That’s really amazing dude!! that’s very empowering! Also Chester in an interview once said that we all have a glass ceiling and only the skies are the limit! We can do so much more that we think! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thank you veru much. I am triyng to #MakeChesterProud. This is for him and for LP.

1 Like