[07/27] Xfinity Center | Mansfield, MA

The first concert of the US One More Light Tour is a little more than a week away! Who’s all going to be attending this show? Will this be your first concert? Are you hoping to be selected for a Meet & Greet? Let everyone know!

I will be going to this show. It will be the first time I fly out somewhere to see the band play. Previously I’ve only had to drive since the concerts have been relatively nearby. This will be my 4th Linkin Park concert, but I will also be seeing them in August as well!

I was thinking about handing out some extra Linkin Park stickers I have, so if anyone who’s going to be there wants a few, let me know (since I doubt anyone will recognize me)!

2 Likes

I will be there and this is my first Linkin Park concert. I will also see them in CT and have a meet and greet with them. So excited, July 27th is my daughter’s 12th birthday and we will be going to see LP! Can’t wait

1 Like

The band would probably be on stage now if he was still here. It’s upsetting to have missed the concert, and it’s probably the last thing I should care or think about, but had things gone differently, tonight would have been much different. I feel especially bad for those who had never seen the band and were supposed to tonight

1 Like

Tell me about it. I looked at clock around 7 and was like wow. I should have been singing along loud and so happy to finally see my boys. Ugh, it was a very depressing day for me

1 Like

I felt the same. I was going to be there too