What's your favorite LP?

[quote=dalkishin]this is always a hard question and as many of you, i think i can’t choose just one because it will change with years and situations we go through i guess?
when i was younger my favourite songs were breaking the habit, numb and easier to run but now i think i can only choose per album. though papercut, with me, forgotten, the catalyst have a very heavy impact on me today (well actually the whole ATS album has a strong impact on me, even with only the instrumentals).
sometimes i wish iridescent was released earlier because the young me totally relate to this song haha.

I hope that you to snuff cool time)) and on the concert will sound some of your favorite tracks.[cool][biggrin]

My favorite song changes from time to time.

It would be impossible to me to pick one absolute favorite, but as others have, I can pick my two favorite from each album!

Hybrid Theory - “Pushing Me Away” and “Papercut”
Meteora - “Lying From You” and “Numb”
Minutes to Midnight - “Leave Out All the Rest” and “In Pieces”
A Thousand Suns - “When They Come For Me” and “Robot Boy”
LIVING THINGS - “LOST IN THE ECHO” and “CASTLE OF GLASS”

[quote=Jack26]It would be impossible to me to pick one absolute favorite, but as others have, I can pick my two favorite from each album!

Hybrid Theory - “Pushing Me Away” and “Papercut”
Meteora - “Lying From You” and “Numb”
Minutes to Midnight - “Leave Out All the Rest” and “In Pieces”
A Thousand Suns - “When They Come For Me” and “Robot Boy”
LIVING THINGS - “LOST IN THE ECHO” and “CASTLE OF GLASS”[/quote]

Numb - most popular song on the album)

my all time favorite will always be In The End – that isn’t a secret!

but I do love others:

Crawling is one song from ht that I can listen to over and over more than the other songs – the whole cd is amazing.

my favorite song
meteora = lying from you
minutes to midnight = in pieces
a thousand suns = the requiem, robot boy, i love how wtcfm is along with the catalyst, waiting for the end
living things = in my remains

favorite song from reanimation is krwlng,
pushing me away is awesome also place for my head, and papercut
favorite demos: blackbird, part of me, she couldn’t

every other lp song follows behind these songs :slight_smile: