What's your favorite LP?

Listen to all the LP music i could find and yet when I’m ask “what’s my fav track?” I always ends up having a list that’s way too long :slight_smile:

I love every song, and my favorite song changes often.
In pieces and No more sorrow are 2 of my big favorite.
The words of this songs helped me in a difficult situation.

It’s really hard to decide, but at the moment it’s LOST IN THE ECHO following by THE CATALYST and FROM THE INSIDE.

[quote=Mandy1966]I love every song, and my favorite song changes often.
In pieces and No more sorrow are 2 of my big favorite.
The words of this songs helped me in a difficult situation.[/quote]

I recently in his lyrics are not favorite songs began to notice the hidden meaning… that is associated with me.
It seems as if the song itself was written just for me.

I feel the same sometimes.
Like written for me and helping a lot.

[quote=Mandy1966]I feel the same sometimes.
Like written for me and helping a lot.[/quote]
This means that we are not alone… That there are also are people just who have similar stock life situations as we. And they want to help us, laying out all the pain and emptiness in the song.

I can’t tell you because it all sound great. Even the remix albums like Reanimation and Recharge sound great

Always a tough question, if I have to answer I’d do so by picking a couple from each record because picking one all-time favorite is impossible haha.

HT - A Place for my Head, Pushing me Away
Meteora - Don’t Stay, Hit the Floor
MTM - In Between, Across the Line
ATS - Iridescent, Blackout
Living Things - Castle of Glass, Powerless

My favorite is Numb, but I also love Lost in the Echo, Guilty all the Same, One Step Closer, In the End, Powerless, and a bunch of others.

One of the hardest questions to answer haha. My favorite kinda depends on what mood im in but my top 5 (normally) are QWERTY, Bleed it out/Sabotage, Lies Greed Misery, The Catalyst, and No More Sorrow.

New Divide will always be at the top of my list. I also love Valentine’s Day for my own reasons - it makes me think of my parents (my dad passed - their wedding anniversary is Feb 14)…

Another fav is Asbestos. If it’s in their set this summer I will be the happiest concert goer in the pit!

In this we with you are like… I also really like these songs)) Recently, more than others)
Previously, I did not like the song Numb, but now I’m ready to listen to it over and over again and not get tired of… tastes change…

I love “In pieces” and “No more sorrow” - helped me in a hard situation.
But in the end I love every song.

I got playlist in my computer named ‘LP - the best’ where is about 40 songs, all of them my favourites… So don’t worry, you’re not alone =D
But my top are: New Divide, The Catalyst and Burn It Down

[quote=Mandy1966]I love “In pieces” and “No more sorrow” - helped me in a hard situation.
But in the end I love every song.[/quote]

“In Pieces” for me is the somewhat obscure. Never liked her although people love[sad]

I love every song and every album LP has done, it’s hard for me to choose. If I had to say, I would choose What I’ve Done.

Actually really hard to choose)) Each song is unique.
Some songs are written from own life experience band members, some of the personal lives some fan…

I love every song - Numb is my favorite at the moment

this is always a hard question and as many of you, i think i can’t choose just one because it will change with years and situations we go through i guess?
when i was younger my favourite songs were breaking the habit, numb and easier to run but now i think i can only choose per album. though papercut, with me, forgotten, the catalyst have a very heavy impact on me today (well actually the whole ATS album has a strong impact on me, even with only the instrumentals).
sometimes i wish iridescent was released earlier because the young me totally relate to this song haha.

I love Numb ,Breaking the Habit,Leave Out All the Rest and Given Up(Chester vocals are insane on that song!!) due to the emotional ties I have to it , going thru a ruff time in a long relationship, I really love all their music as a whole just Fn good rock n roll and to see them live really takes it to another level , my 9th show is coming soon with a M&G , I finally broke and spent the big bucks = ) All will be worth it !!