Fort Minor Berlin 02.09.2015

im still waitin for my ticket to be delivered but they are on their way hahahaha and a meetup would be great - what do u guys think?

1 Like

a fort minor meetup after party wud be fun.

quick question: are u guys also gonna wear an LP tshirt at the fortminor concert ? :grinning:

if I don´t buy one of FM till then, I think I do, maybe lpu shirt :tophat:

Is there anywhere still selling tickets? I was holiday when they went on sale and nothing has been mentioned on mike or FM’s twitter about the shows so i missed out. Also whats the chance of a show in england?

New message from mike

I´m looking forward to the second of sept

2 Likes

I really liked this interview. Short but straight to the point.

1 Like

goin to see LP + FM in Dusseldorf after this one…hahahmuhehe…yep i have a creepy evil laugh !! :smile:

For all new Info

There will be LPU meet and greets at the Fort Minor shows!

— Mike Shinoda Clan (@mikeshinodaclan) 31. Juli 2015

is it an official M&G you are talking about ?

look at twitter, I don´t know but it seems, that kind of m&g is planned… as say before: watch twitter, they post a lot… this is no insider info huaaahhhaaa :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope so but this twitter handle is not official…but it wud be huge if there is one

He’ll do LPU m&gs at the FM shows like he did in LA. Don’t worry guys.

What @EvoOba does this mean’?

It means there will be a contest like in LP shows. You’ll be able to RSVP for it and have a chance to meet Mike backstage before his set.

sorry I know I´m an multitasking idiot but what means RSVP? Sorry if I bother you, go right now to get a beer, cause the bed is calling, but a beer before the bed makes your dreams real fat (what a poetry, huahhhaaaa )

RSVP = sign up for the m&g. And don’t worry about it.

1 Like

@EvoOba Where is the sign up?

!!! FLASHMOB !!!

(for english scroll down)

Für das kommende Konzert am 2. September in Berlin wollen wir Mike symbolisch Willkommen heißen.
Deshalb werden wir viele DIN A4 Zettel mit der Aufschrift “Welcome” (natürlich im Fort Minor Schriftstyle) mitbringen und vor Ort verteilen. Diese sollen dann von euch allen gleich beim ersten Song, sobald Mike die Bühne betritt in die Höhe gehalten werden.
Zusätzlich werden wir für die Absperrung ganz vorne einen Banner erstellen auf dem stehen wird: “You’re always welcome here, Mike!”

Wie ihr ja wisst, geht es in FM’s neuem Song “Welcome” darum, dass er damals oft unerwünscht war und sich nicht wirklich Zuhause fühlte. Diese Message haben wir aufgegriffen, um sie zu etwas positiven umzuwandeln.

Ich hoffe, dass die Sache gut ankommen und ein tolles Bild abgeben wird. Macht alle mit und erzählt die Aktion weiter!
Sollte von euch jemand Interesse daran haben, auch ein paar Vordrucke beizusteuern, kommentiert hier und ich werde die Vorlage per E-Mail an euch weiterleiten. Wir freuen uns über jede helfende Hand, auch vor Ort, um alle Konzertbesucher über diese Aktion zu informieren.

English:
For the following show on September 2nd we want to welcome Mike symbolically. We’re goint to print out letters with the word “Welcome” on it (in Fort Minor Font of course ^^). This letters we will distribute on site. Everybody should uphold the note at the beginning of the concert, when Mike enters the stage.
Aditionally we will create a banner for the front row barrier with the message: “You’re always welcome here, Mike!”

The new FM song “Welcome” is about to be undesirable, to have the feeling of not being at home, you know. This message we have taken to convert it into something positive.

I really hope the idea will work. Please take part and tell it to other fans.
If you are interested to print out some notes, let me know and I will send you the original.
We appreciate any help, also on site to inform everyone about the action.

Ob der Zettel das aushält bis zum zeigen? Evtl laminieren,
Warum nicht zb diese Leuchtarmbänder oder leuchtstäbe u alles was leuchtet die wir ihm ganz zu Anfang hochhalten und Welcome Mike rufen?

I’m sure they’ll be up in the contest page when available.