Your Question For Rob Bourdon - Upcoming LPU Chat (new Q&A)

Hi How are You??? Hapy New Year!!! Well my question is the new album look like the same musical style for olod album or the same things for Thousand suns???

By and thank you for your work!!!

LPnico

1 Like

If you were not a drummer, what other job would you?

Juliany Freire from Brazil

P.S. by the way, in your last show in Brazil I gave to you my necklace with a Hamsa in it. Probably you won’t remember but I really hope you have enjoyed it. Keep your light shining and congrats for the amazing work with the band!

15 Likes

Hi Rob!

What’s your thoughts about progressive (rock/metal)? Do you have some favourite prog artists/bands?

1 Like

Here is my question: What question would you like to answer but you’ve never been asked?

7 Likes

Another question: It’s known that the order of the tracks in albums like Minutes to Midnight and A Thousand Suns were made in a certain way to fully experience the album correctly, but we other albums like Hybrid Theory and Meteora like this, or were they just put together however it sounded best?

1 Like

Can you tell us anything about John Green from The Bonfires being in studio with you?

4 Likes

How was the studio experience so far?

1 Like

What is the last MTM b-side? I know there are the 12 tracks plus No Roads Left, Blackbirds, Across The Line and What We Don’t Know. But there is one more. Which song is it?

5 Likes

Hi Rob ! So my question is : do you have any tatoo project(s) ?? :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

What was the funniest moment on tour with LP ?

3 Likes

Hi Rob. Can you tell us what happened with the Meteora Demo that fans named “Thought that take away my pride”, please ?

P.S. I think it goes like this in the song - Thought that take away my pride / I can hardly sleep at night. Those thoughts wont take away my fear / I can hardly disappear.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Rob, have you ever taught your bandmates how to play drums? How do you create the solos you play live?

3 Likes

Here’s my question:

What’s the most annoying habit of each of your band mates?

12 Likes

AWESOME!!!
So my questions are as follows:
Q1:Do you and other members in the band still have a stage-fright?
Q2:What is your favourite part during concerts? Why?
Q3:How do you feel as the youngest in the band? :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Rob!

If you personally had to choose to perform one LP song that hasn’t been played yet or in a very long time, which one would it be, and why?

Greetings from Belgium

Hi Rob, I know you are a vegan. Are you still one? Is Chester really a vegetarian and are there any other band members with eating habbits worth mentioning?

6 Likes

Hi Rob. Will you ever come back to tour in Africa? I live in South Africa and am so excited that you might come here again with the new album. I went to both the shows in 2012. I even have a personal Facebook page called: Linkin Park Rocks My World. Also on Twitter: @LProcksmyworld. Please come back to SA!

Hi Rob, do you have any pets, if so what kind? What are their names?

Hi Rob, what was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you onstage and the most embarrassing thing off stage?

2 Likes

Hi Rob, do you still have any big dreams/things you dream about doing or achieving? If so, what are your biggest ones?

1 Like