Your favorite music videos of all time

I’m absolutely not a music video fan. Don’t know why. Maybe it’s because I usually don’t listen to single songs, but to whole albums. Or maybe because I’am sure, that many artists just produce videos, because the people expect that from them, and not because they really want to do that.

Instead of videos, I prefer to watch live shows. But I resolved to start grappling with all LP videos.

It’s difficult picking my favorite music videos - there are so many!

I’ve always had a soft spot for A-HA’s “Take on Me” music video - I guess that is my all-time favorite.

But I also like Black Eyed Pea’s “Where is the Love”, Muse’s “Starlight”, Michael Jackson’s “Earth Song” and (of course) Linkin Park’s “Breaking the Habit”.

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box

This isn’t just a music video, it’s a piece of art. The majority of the scenes were created by Kurt Cobain himself.

[quote=RhimeAnimal]

Limp Bizkit: Gold Cobra

… I LOVE THOSE[/quote]

That’s a fun video

Rise Against - Make it Stop
Linkin Park - Numb, Breaking The Habit
30 Seconds To Mars - Hurricane & From Yesterday

Freak on a leash is one of my favorites. Just so much involved in it lol.

my all time favourite Linkin Park video is Iridescent! first music video i’ve ever seen in 3d- very cool
outside of Linkin Park though my favorite is the video for Pork and Beans by Weezer- if you like funny internet videos (though somewhat old) you should look it up! it pretty much has everyone that’s ever been made fun of on the internet (before 2008ish)

From the inside XD

One step closer, breaking the habit, in the end, the catalyst, and… and… and… :stuck_out_tongue:

One by Metallica