Yes or No v.?

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Yeah during my First lp concert. my glases Fall down on the floor and a glas fall out of the frame … So i put the glas back an and kept on rocking :smiley:
[/quote]

This is rock [biggrin]
When and where was your first concert ? Moshpits aren’t that normal for LP anymore …

made my day :D:D:D:D:D

By the way … aren’t we supposed to phrase the question so, that you can only answer with yes or no ? ^^
Don’t know … but it was very embarassing when I battled the ex-boyfriend of my girlfriend in ‘Guess which Linkin Park song this lyrics are fitting too’.
She had to write a quote of a song’s lyrics and me and her ex-boyfriend had to guess which one it was. At some point she started the next round without saying it and she suddenly wrote (via Sykpe) ‘I am’ and I was like … ‘This must be Faint, it’s Faint … this is Faint’ but I didn’t write it, because I thought the round hasn’t started yet and so I waited for some seconds, she wrote ‘Scars’ and then I just texted ‘Faint’ and she told me I was right, but I felt so dumb, because I knew it after the first second and didn’t say it … however, I wasted that fucking dick [biggrin]

Damn … I’m still mad about myself … and the almost biggest shit about it was that we fucking hated and still hate each other … my girlfriend just wanted to kind of … boast [lol]

New Question:
Meet & Greet or Backstage Passes ?[/quote]

As much as i love the meet and greet
i would love to go backstage and see all the “behind the scenes” - also you meet the band there :wink:

Pineapple or apple

Apple, my fav fruit

Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black? [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Rebecca Black, everybody is better that bieber!!!

Soccer or Basketball

[quote=Aline]Rebecca Black, everybody is better that bieber!!!

Soccer or Basketball

Are you kristina or bella? :smiley: you look so much like her kristina :smiley:

Winter!!! i love snow
summer is annoying because of the heat

Pushing me away from HT or Reanimation?

Live from Reanimation, studio from Hybrid Theory.

Bleed It Out w/ A Place For My Head or Bleed It Out w/ No Roads Left ?

Same here.

for your question:

Bleed it out w/ Reading my eyes & drum solo and A place for my head (Hamburg 2011 style)

fish or crab?

Fish, it’s tastier :wink:

Do you love to write essays?
(omg guys we have to ask questions… it’s another game, not “this or that”)

well yeah it depends on the topic! if its cool then definitly yes

what is your clothing type you prefer? (skater look, casual look, buisness style)

I have my own style but I like skater and business styles as well.

Do you read daily newspapers?

2 LinkinParkForever275 - Are you kristina or bella? :smiley: you look so much like her kristina :smiley: - LOL!!! ahahhahahahahahahahahah nobody never told me that in this photo i like Bella ahahaahaahha

Do you read daily newspapers? - No

Do you like cooking?

[quote=Kristina] 2 LinkinParkForever275 - Are you kristina or bella? :smiley: you look so much like her kristina :smiley: - LOL!!! ahahhahahahahahahahahah nobody never told me that in this photo i like Bella ahahaahaahha

Do you read daily newspapers? - No

Do you like cooking?

i am sorry for doing it! i will stop doing okay? (:

Yes! Currently playing call of duty mw3 multiplayer - singleplayer was epic

Do you enjoy rain?

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]i am sorry for doing it! i will stop doing okay? (:

Yes! Currently playing call of duty mw3 multiplayer - singleplayer was epic

Do you enjoy rain?

Playstation

Do you like rockstar energy

Never had it

Do you listen to country music?