Xero/Hybrid Theory Demo

Hi guys, recently I became the proud owner of a Hybrid Theory EP (pictured). I did a little more research into the creation of the EP and the songs. I discovered that Chester’s original Xero demo was recorded on video along with a tape and CD.

Does anyone know where this can be found? I have copies of the Xero demo cassette and the HT production cycle on my phone. It’d be awesome to find some recordings of Chester’s original audition too!

3 Likes

Very bad angle for a picture man :expressionless: - maybe you can change this? @matt_linkin_park

Besides this grats for your ep and good luck finding the vid…

1 Like

Hi, I added another image below the first one for you.

The only video I can think of is this:

6 Likes

Looks good but that’s during Linkin Park. Online it said Chester recorded a demo tape before he met the band. He then took some members from another band to go to a studio to film the recordings which was then on tape and CD

Well done finding this :+1:

Congrats for having found Hybrid Theory EP! That is a really relic! I don’t think there might be the original audition’s songs, but good luck anyway in finding it!

How old was Chester when he played with STP? This is a gr8 video!! Thanks for sharing!!