Working Process -- my EP

For today i’m sharing the EP illustrations – some of them go for the songs covers, other might remain or be re-arranged later

IMG_4229

IMG_4126

IMG_9409

IMG_0985

The list isn’t full and it doesn’t include the EP cover… oh and one more thing: that yesterday demo today went in a complete unusual and different way – should be cool

6 Likes

Yeah I can. Rick just needs to film him clicking on the notification for the tag. The differing time stamps between the edited post and the notification will prove it. Also tbe edited post indicator.

2 Likes

A - Rick haven’t filmed that
B - how can you prove the edit was about the tag? Oh shit, wait, you can! Probably the moderators have the right to see the previous version of the post
Ok, you win this time, machine. I’ll feed you the chicken as a reward :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I know, I was kidding jaja.

And one more thing: I love the last pic how did you get that effect? Glass?

1 Like

Just a pic over a pic and the one that’s over is transparent. That’s all

1 Like

The first 2 confuse my eyes.

1 Like

Thanks.

Me too. More for the colors :joy:

1 Like

Me (characters)

1 Like

Stick some random letters between 2 arrows <> to make the min.

2 Likes

Actually the word “characters” has quite confused me on the first sight lol

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Just one more thing – i’ve finished with that demo and now it sounds barely like it has before. And has all the other spirit – so the title has changed too. I wonder if someone guesses it when the whole thing is out ))

1 Like

Wow, :tada:feels like I’ve been away for ages, :joy: your thread is great bro @NickGr- absolutely great new music ( lol and I wasn’t so far away with my guesses today :wink:) and I like the base for it a lot too :speak_no_evil:- this demo has a BIIIIG potential :heart_eyes:, when curious about the new title already :tada:

As I already said: your music becomes sth special and each track sounds more professional :blush: and special - your improvement within the last six months is incredible :+1:t2:- now I am curious ( as always :joy:) will you combine your lyrics with your sound for the ep??? :eyes: can imagine that to be absolutely awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Can’t promise but maybe

1 Like

08aa73b53a8862635b811eb4c60656db

@rickvanmeijel
@jabinquaken
@acemasters
@the_termin8r
@gatsie
@yolo5494
@AJ_7
@theearlywalker
@Honey8
@NoireXJasper

8 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^
@IronSoldier16
@titan2025
@lpfan61

That’s cool! :smiley: The last 20 seconds I had to put it max volume…I thought it was ended, while there was still music… :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be like that, going into silence :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This track sounds cool and has potential. Is it finished or still wip?
Also, great cover art!

2 Likes

I don’t know to be honest. Suppose it’s still wip— gonna see where it drives me eventually :slight_smile: plus i still haven’t published any general info about the EP actually

2 Likes